Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Design E-cover,header,logos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Design E-cover,header,logos. (449 Views)

How To Design A Blog Even If You Have No Experience For Free (video) / How To Create E-cover: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design E-cover,header,logos. by walter2009: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
pls house,is there anybody in the house that can teach me how i can design e-book cover,header,logos and magazines without spending any extra cash and which software is better and faster for all this.i will appreciate the class,lecture and the lecturer,thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

How Much To Set Up A Business Center In Lagos / CAVEAT: Buyers' Beware Of Chrisvicmall Services / I Need Help On Paint Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.