Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Am I Poor?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Poor?? (1755 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
MODS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND MOVE THIS TOPIC TO THE FRONT PAGE CAUSE I NEED PROMPT ANS.THANKS.
My name is .....................(that is nt the issue here) the issue is that 'I AM VERY POOR' and its not that im lazy, cuz im not! But it seems that all my hustles are nothing but struggles.. I have read so many financial books yet no changes, i know so much about PERSEVERANCE but im so tired cuz 90% of my everyday life is fustration,sadness,pain......e.t.c........HOW DID YOU MAKE IT IN LIFE PLEASE TELL ME? Im willing to work as long as third mainland bridge if i see the reward of what im working for....so my fellow nairalanders HOW DID YOU MAKE IT?
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by pafestula(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
YcBeat: MODS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND MOVE THIS TOPIC TO THE FRONT PAGE CAUSE I NEED PROMPT ANS.THANKS.
My name is .....................(that is nt the issue here) the issue is that 'I AM VERY POOR' and its not that im lazy, cuz im not! But it seems that all my hustles are nothing but struggles.. I have read so many financial books yet no changes, i know so much about PERSEVERANCE but im so tired cuz 90% of my everyday life is fustration,sadness,pain......e.t.c........HOW DID YOU MAKE IT IN LIFE PLEASE TELL ME? Im willing to work as long as third mainland bridge if i see the reward of what im working for....so my fellow nairalanders HOW DID YOU MAKE IT?
Sigh!!!.... honestly from the way you are sounding here, it really shows how frustrated you are, but my candid advice here is that, as you have checked your physical life via your hard working analysis here, I also urge you to do the spiritual checkings about yourself, not necessarily you go to any spiritualist, but you can as well do it yourself, because in your above claims, nothing indicated your spiritual checkings and findings according to what you stated above, and whatever that happens in the physical has been dully completed in the spiritual realm, follow this steps below:-
1. How is your personal relationship with God?
2. Which of the sanctuary do you belongs to? as in your place of worship also matters, go to a living church or mosque, where true word of God are been disseminated always.
3. Check your family background, as this could be generational curses.
4. Move more closer to God, put your hope in him and trust him and continue with your calculations..
My own view anyway... wish you best of luck Bro.
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Demainman1: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Turn to JESUS and everything would be fine
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
pafestula:
Sigh!!!.... honestly from the way you are sounding here, it really shows how frustrated you are, but my candid advice here is that, as you have checked your physical life via your hard working analysis here, I also urge you to do the spiritual checkings about yourself, not necessarily you go to any spiritualist, but you can as well do it yourself, because in your above claims, nothing indicated your spiritual checkings and findings according to what you stated above, and whatever that happens in the physical has been dully completed in the spiritual realm, follow this steps below:-
1. How is your personal relationship with God?
2. Which of the sanctuary do you belongs to? as in your place of worship also matters, go to a living church or mosque, where true word of God are been disseminated always.
3. Check your family background, as this could be generational curses.
4. Move more closer to God, put your hope in him and trust him and continue with your calculations..
My own view anyway... wish you best of luck Bro.
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Demain_man: Turn to JESUS and everything would be fine
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
There re laws to prosperity...try and read 48 laws of prosperity by kenneth hagin it will help alot
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
@pafestula.......have always thought i put all my hope in God hands bt it has dawn on me that i trusted on my own strenght........... @demain...... I want to bt its 'hard'......if u know want i mean,v always confessd nd renounced my sin bt i kno given your life 2 christ is believing he died for me nd it has to come from within......have tried so hard to make it come 4rm within......bt its nt coming!
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Elantracey: There re laws to prosperity...try and read 48 laws of prosperity by kenneth hagin it will help alot
thanks........i'll look 4 the book or rather 'll get the pdf
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by wiegraf: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Op, don't you have faith in God? Don't worry He has a plan for everyone and everything. All this suffering you may be enduring, all the chaos around you, can you not see the signs in your life of changes? Look well and I'm sure you will see them, little miracles everywhere.

So have faith, keep working hard e tc, and God's plan for you will succeed
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
YcBeat: @pafestula.......have always thought i put all my hope in God hands bt it has dawn on me that i trusted on my own strenght........... @demain...... I want to bt its 'hard'......if u know want i mean,v always confessd nd renounced my sin bt i kno given your life 2 christ is believing he died for me nd it has to come from within...... have tried so hard to make it come 4rm within......bt its nt coming!
stop tryin n just believe...do ur best n let God do d rest...just confess wit the mouth the lord jesus n believe it ur heart dat God raised him 4rm d dead n dat's it
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by beejaay: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Get your hand on this book and reflect on it with a babish mindset. The book is THE POWER OF NOW by Tolle Eckhart. Everything will start becoming clear to you or if u can get this one also A Course in Miracle. U will tgank me after.
U should know that u don't need any posperity books or inspirational books or words, u need something that will help put tins in perspective cos eventually the key lies in u and its only u than get d answrs u want
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
wiegraf: Op, don't you have faith in God? Don't worry He has a plan for everyone and everything. All this suffering you may be enduring, all the chaos around you, can you not see the signs in your life of changes? Look well and I'm sure you will see them, little miracles everywhere.

So have faith, keep working hard e tc, and God's plan for you will succeed
.........still hopeful........thanks
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
beejaay: Get your hand on this book and reflect on it with a babish mindset. The book is THE POWER OF NOW by Tolle Eckhart. Everything will start becoming clear to you or if u can get this one also A Course in Miracle. U will tgank me after.
U should know that u don't need any posperity books or inspirational books or words, u need something that will help put tins in perspective cos eventually the key lies in u and its only u than get d answrs u want
hmmmmmmmmm word, thanks i'll search 4 d book.........ooops i still gotta lot of work to do in life
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Joshthefirst(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Demain_man: Turn to JESUS and everything would be fine
Jesus came to save from sin. If he turns to Christ with the mind of becoming financially well off, he might regret it.

@op, have you heard of the YOUWIN program? I suggest you get to know more about it, its a good oppourtunity for a start off if you're in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: Jesus came to save from sin. If he turns. Christ with the mind of becoming financially well off, he might regret it.
@op, have you heard of the YOUWIN program? I suggest you get to know more about it, its a good oppourtunity for a start off if you're in nigeria.

Yup bro...... have heard of it..........how do i register on YouWin and what are my chances?
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: Jesus came to save from sin. If he turns. Christ with the mind of becoming financially well off, he might regret it.

Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Joshthefirst(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joshthefirst:
https://www.youwin.org.ng/
thanks 'll register asap

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Joshthefirst(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
YcBeat: thanks 'll register asap
you're welcome sir. Wish you success. smiley
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Omexonomy: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Life is to harsh.
May God help you and help us in our pursuit in live so that we might over come and succed.
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by wiegraf: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
YcBeat: .........still hopeful........thanks

No op, that was nonsense. I was simply telling you what you wanted to hear, in exchange I could have asked for tithes or something similar.

No gods anywhere, can't see anyone around. Keep doing what you do, work harder than the next guys, keep your eyes open, etc, and it might work out. Sadly though, in this universe there's no absolute way of guaranteeing success. You can simply increase the odds with hardwork and brains. There's no magic except that.

Good luck.
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
wiegraf:

No op, that was nonsense. I was simply telling you what you wanted to hear, in exchange I could have asked for tithes or something similar.

No gods anywhere, can't see anyone around. Keep doing what you do, work harder than the next guys, keep your eyes open, etc, and it might work out. Sadly though, in this universe there's no absolute way of guaranteeing success. You can simply increase the odds with hardwork and brains. There's no magic except that.

Good luck.
maybe you should have told him this earlier instead of trying to link everything to your harsh sarcasm?
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by wiegraf: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: maybe you should have told him this earlier instead of trying to link everything to your harsh sarcasm?

Do you know what sarcasm is genius?

^sarcasm, see?
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
wiegraf:

Do you know what sarcasm is genius?

^sarcasm, see?
grin

Smh
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by 4tunebest(f): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
No book will help you. The only book you need to get out of this shithole is the Bible. When you are out, you can read as many books as you desire because by then, u would have received wisdom on how to apply what you learnt in the books. It is this wisdom that enables you to do things in a way that your little effort yields great results. This is life is a manifestation of the spirit realm and one has to be spiritually fortified to experience a remarkable breakthrough, or else a life of mediocrity is inevitable. For a lukewarm christian living very comfortably, he could achieve greater things if he moved closer to God. This is because By strength shall no man prevail and the race isnt to the swift neither is the battle to the strong, but it is God that showeth mercy. It is not by power neither is it by your efforts but only by the spirit of God. The horse is prepared for battle but only God guarantees victory. So you can read all the books, make several efforts but it still God that decides if your efforts will be fruitful. Develop a deep relationship with Him and watch wonders unfold.
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
I thank y'all that has contributed to dz topic........u guys hv really inspired me to work harder, though i know theres no easy way out bt hv always thought life has made other pples career less cubersome........but i tot wrong!!........thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Poor?? by 4tunebest(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please I want you to know that what I wrote up there isnt theoretical 'cos 'am a living witness and 'av seen it work in the lives of other people; I do not expect yours to be different. There is real wisdom in studying God's word. How far you go in life is largely determined by how far you go with God. As a child of God, you shouldnt be wasting your effort doing trial and error of businesses before settling for the one that works out. He guides you from the onset on what/what not to do
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
4tunebest: No book will help you. The only book you need to get out of this shithole is the Bible. When you are out, you can read as many books as you desire because by then, u would have received wisdom on how to apply what you learnt in the books. It is this wisdom that enables you to do things in a way that your little effort yields great results. This is life is a manifestation of the spirit realm and one has to be spiritually fortified to experience a remarkable breakthrough, or else a life of mediocrity is inevitable. For a lukewarm christian living very comfortably, he could achieve greater things if he moved closer to God. This is because By strength shall no man prevail and the race isnt to the swift neither is the battle to the strong, but it is God that showeth mercy. It is not by power neither is it by your efforts but only by the spirit of God. The horse is prepared for battle but only God guarantees victory. So you can read all the books, make several efforts but it still God that decides if your efforts will be fruitful. Develop a deep relationship with Him and watch wonders unfold.
how do i develop this relationship? How can 1 accept jesus with all his hrt! I want to bt its HARD
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by 4tunebest(f): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
What do you think makes it hard for you? Is it your past? Do you have a 'colourful' past? And u probably think your sins weigh much?
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by lanrexlan(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Elantracey: stop tryin n just believe...do ur best n let God do d rest...just confess wit the mouth the lord jesus n believe it ur heart dat God raised him 4rm d dead n dat's it
And after he confessed,money will start raining from the sky abi? Smh for some christians.
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Demainman1: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
lanrexlan: And after he confessed,money will start raining from the sky abi? Smh for some christians.

cheesy grin
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2013
4tunebest: What do you think makes it hard for you? Is it your past? Do you have a 'colourful' past? And u probably think your sins weigh much?
do u kno anytin abt covenant and not keeping it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Were These Seven Churches Located? / US Pastor Sets Internet Abuzz, Says Jesus Died For Money / Spiritual Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.