Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem (8199 Views)

National Human Capacity Development (NHCD) Training Program (SCNL) / Egina Ufr Project Nhcd Training Program... Aptitude Test Invite. / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
I got an invitation from Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) for an Aptitude Test and Interview for the National Human Capacity Development Training (NHCD) Program at BEST WESTERN ISLAND HOTEL, Plot 1228, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island (Bar Beach), Lagos.
on Monday 9th December, 2013.

Who else got this invite? Please lets share ideas. Thanks
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmmmmm..... 92 views and 1 post. It seems i am alone here. I am stil waiting for your responses NLanders
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by amanze54: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2013
@geoneer
Me too, contact me let's us xchange idea. amanze54@gmail.com n c how we can tackle it
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by davide470(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2013
@geoneer, You know the trend na..How did you guys apply?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2013
@david470, i cnt remember applying oo, but i guess they contactd through NCDMB, cos the mail read someting like: 'following your application for the Nigerian Content Development trainee program, SCNL is pleased to invite you for.....' i may be wrong though. I need confirmation.
@amanze wat do u tink?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by davide470(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Geoneer, you are correct. I just wanted to confirm my doubts.

This is d 2nd time NCDMB is side-lining me... NYSC, why naaaaa Na u cause am oo
Lol. All the best bro.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by vinas(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2013
i registered wit d site 2 weeks ago,but i wasnt invited...i wonder why
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2013
davide470: Geoneer, you are correct. I just wanted to confirm my doubts.

This is d 2nd time NCDMB is side-lining me... NYSC, why naaaaa Na u cause am oo
Lol. All the best bro.

tanx bro. They wont ignore u for so long. This is the first time i am invited for test through ncdmb since my registratn last may abi june.

Any ideas on wat to xpect?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by trino: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
I also got the mail
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2013
trino: I also got the mail

do u have an account with NCDMB or did u apply to SCNL for this program?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by abdulstech: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
geoneer: I got an invitation from Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) for an Aptitude Test and Interview for the National Human Capacity Development Training (NHCD) Program at BEST WESTERN ISLAND HOTEL, Plot 1228, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island (Bar Beach), Lagos.
on Monday 9th December, 2013.

Who else got this invite? Please lets share ideas. Thanks

Also got same mail for same date @ geoneer. Any tip about the test format?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
abdulstech:

Also got same mail for same date @ geoneer. Any tip about the test format?

Some are suggesting GMAT, no one knows for sure
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by abdulstech: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2013
geoneer:

Some are suggesting GMAT, no one knows for sure

Some also suggested like 100 level physic, mathematic, furthermath or SHL things
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
abdulstech:

Some also suggested like 100 level physic, mathematic, furthermath or SHL things

ok. Then we study wide. Do u have an acount with NCDMB or did u apply to saipem, and whats your engineering field? Am mechanical
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
abdulstech:

ok. Then we study wide. Do u have an acount with NCDMB or did u apply to saipem, and whats your engineering field? Mine is mechanical
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by abdulstech: 2:27am On Dec 03, 2013
geoneer:

ok. Then we study wide. Do u have an acount with NCDMB or did u apply to saipem, and whats your engineering field? Mine is mechanical

Yeah, I registered with NCDMB (nogic jqs) sometimes in June. My field is Electrical Engineering
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by elsevier(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2013
I was asked to send an updated cv before the end of wednesday.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2013
elsevier: I was asked to send an updated cv before the end of wednesday.

When are u scheduled to write the test? Is it on 9th? I was asked to send my cv in the mail as well.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by kmoula: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Pls send me there email.wanna 4ward my mail too.got d invite initially but cant acess my yahoo mail.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by ernike: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
kmoula: Pls send me there email.wanna 4ward my mail too.got d invite initially but cant acess my yahoo mail.
cheap lie
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by trino: 12:41am On Dec 04, 2013
both
geoneer:

do u have an account with NCDMB or did u apply to SCNL for this program?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by trino: 12:46am On Dec 04, 2013
i also registered in june.my discipline is petroleum engineering. do anybody have an idea the kind of questions those people that went for the last NCDMD training via belloil were subjected to during their aptitude test?i think that might give us a clue.
abdulstech:

Yeah, I registered with NCDMB (nogic jqs) sometimes in June. My field is Electrical Engineering
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2013
trino: i also registered in june.my discipline is petroleum engineering. do anybody have an idea the kind of questions those people that went for the last NCDMD training via belloil were subjected to during their aptitude test?i think that might give us a clue.

from their posts, i think they did verbal and numerical tests as wel as essay writing. All d best
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
our questions came from Gma 2008

i am not saying it be same but You can't say\

Maths: Data Sufficiency questions, data comparison, graphs
English: Critical Reasoning, logic (something like 4 people A, B,C, D are about to enter a train....), sentence correction.
Essay: Social Vices as a menace to the economic development of Nigeria.

From the guys that did Delta Afrik, you might need to look for psychometric testing.

check the ncdmb site to know what those guys did it might be similar to Saipem.

All the best

1 Like

Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by marttynz007: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
I also got the mail from saipem. Pls what's the format like? Anyone with past experience? My field is electrical. Thx.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by elsevier(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
MINE IS ON THE 11th of Dec at Elkan Terrace, GRA PHASE 3 PH. Rivers State. Let us know the test format, those writting on monday. One love 07088970364
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by elsevier(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
How did it go those that wrote? Your opinion are needed. Do enlighten us the test formats and congrats. Thanks
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by oluakadinma: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
It went well! We had launch and were reinbursed according to proximity! The test was pure basics! Physics,mathematics and some kind safety related question-just few of them! We got our results some mins later and those that made it to the second stage were ask to wait! For the second stage,we were grouped into 5 and we went in group! So the normal interview commenced based on what you have your C.V and the final result is..................... You will hear from us! That's all I can say for now!

1 Like

Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by mysweetsunshine: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
@oluakind, how many invitees were there altogether?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nice test, nice interview, gr8 xpectation. 100 invitd bt 61 showd up. Gud luck to u all.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by marttynz007: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls do we need calculators? Lost mine. Thinking of buying...
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
marttynz_007: Pls do we need calculators? Lost mine. Thinking of buying...

calculators were allowd, phone calculators were also permitd as long they remaind on silence. Jst knw dat d calculatns are nt dat severe and d time was sufficient to support mental calculatns. All d same, there is no stopping u from buying urself a calculator if u dnt hav any. Wish u d best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Habitual Lateness And Absenteeism Compared / Entry Level Jobs. / I Missed N-power Physical Verification, What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.