Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Transfer Music Into Your Ios Device Without The Need Of Itunes Sync - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Transfer Music Into Your Ios Device Without The Need Of Itunes Sync (725 Views)

Important: Termination Of Nokia Sync And Impact To You / I Want To Swap My BB Torch 1 For An Android Or ios Device .. / Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Music Into Your Ios Device Without The Need Of Itunes Sync by Techdisqus: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
When it comes to transferring your music on your iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch) through Apple’s proprietary software iTunes things can get a bit annoying since it often requires you to sync the whole library, even when all you want to transfer is just one song. The process often takes a ridiculous amount of time depending how large your music library is. Now thanks to the 3rd party developers, there’s an application that will help you transfer your music library without using iTunes.

The application is called iTools, a handy application available for both Mac and Windows PC for free.

How to Transfer Music To Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Using iTools:

Step 1: Connect your iOS device to your PC/Mac and then launch iTool.

Step 2: After you’re connected, you’ll be presented with a number of options on the left side of iTools. The options will include; Applications, Media, Photos, iBooks etc.

Step 3: Drag the music files you want to transfer and drop them in the media section and you’ll be done.

That’s it, we’re done. The biggest advantage of this application is that you can transfer individual music files without having the need to sync the entire library, which will be saving you a lot of time. You can also transfer your applications, photos, and iBooks using iTools.

Kindly follow us to keep yourself updated on all the latest tech news on:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TechDisqus,
Google+: http://www.plus.google.com/+techdisquss
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/techdisquss
Re: How To Transfer Music Into Your Ios Device Without The Need Of Itunes Sync by ITbomb(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
wey the download link , if no be free , forget am . I better stick to my android
Re: How To Transfer Music Into Your Ios Device Without The Need Of Itunes Sync by Techdisqus: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
@ ITBomb "The application is called iTools, a handy application available for both Mac and Windows PC for free."
Re: How To Transfer Music Into Your Ios Device Without The Need Of Itunes Sync by StPete: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
U can actually transfer individual songs from ur iTunes to ur iDevice without necessarily syncing the entire library. Same goes for apps and all other contents even if ur iDevice wasn't originally synced with the PC or Mac in question.

I was expecting the OP to suggest an app that could do all he mentioned without necessarily needing a computer...SMH

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Music Into Your Ios Device Without The Need Of Itunes Sync by kkkossy(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Pls I need a link for downloading the premium version of the ITOOL as the one I downloaded is a trial version which cannot fully be utilized

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S For Sale Or Swap / Which Blacberry Phones Can Be Used As Hotspot / The IT Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.