Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Natural Black Soap Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Natural Black Soap Business (2313 Views)

SHEA BUTTER BLACK SOAP - For Soft, Smooth, Silky Skin .....naturally / Biz Opportunity:distribute Or Market Natural Black Soap With Little Capital / I Need Distributors For Natural Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Black Soap Business by mrskincare(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
ow let me tell you what I have to offer. I'm a young entrepreneur based in Lagos Nigeria. In 2010 I discovered a goldmine. This goldmine has been with us for years. I like to call it "Native African Intelligence"
It is African and above all it is original. It is called African Black Soap.
Then my humble self and 2 partners decided to invest in African black soap and today, by sheer determination, hardwork and a stroke of luck, we have formed an company that is into production of African Black Soap. Our flagship brand is called Oyinlewa Black Soap.

About Oyinlewa
Oyinlewa simply means the beauty of Honey, it is made with a rich blend of natural ingredients like:
Honey, Lime, Sheabutter, Camwood and Palm Kernel Oil.
The factory is located in Ogun State.

It is ideal for all skin types. Keeps the skin fresh and fights skin infections.
Oyinlewa is approved by NAFDAC
It is available in 6 states in Nigeria and also available in Ghana, Gambia, Greece, Botswana and USA. Production began in November 2011.

There's huge market acceptance for natural skincare products. To take advantage of this, we seek to expand our operations to enhance working capital and enhance the brand position.

Majority of our sales come from the export market. This is testimony to the fact that "the sky is the starting point"

We want you to be a part of our success story. We invite individuals (or companies)like you to take a chunk of this potential gold mine. We are poised to take the market by storm.

Detailed business plan and records available for interested individuals on request.

Take advantage of this great offer. Remember, time waits for no man.
Check out our website: www.oyinlewa.com
info@oyinlewa.com

(1) (Reply)

Order Municpal Buses & All Truck Types From Europe And Get It In 3-4 Weeks-cisng / Plastic Security Seals Wanted / Sell This Banking Machine And Get Paid N5,000 For Each: Delivery Nationwide:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.