Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US (11445 Views)

The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism In Ebonyi (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by felifeli: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Thank god the man did not have a cutlass grin. grin

1 Like

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2013
That nyggah probably smoked weed laced with crack or meth. Or he hangs out with white folks. Only white people are mentally strong for hard drugs, not nyggahs. However, if his weed was laced with class A drugs - he should blame himself for being stupid enough to smoke other people's joint. Then again, there are weed out there treated with chemicals that can make a person go nuts especially if you've got a weak brain.

Anyway, this mofo looks too old to be 18. It's either he's a midget(because midgets always look old) or he spent 20 years in his mum's womb before he came out to the world. If this cone-shaped head having alien is 18 - then I must be 6 years old. grin grin grin

Surprised they didn't blow his brains out because yank police are quick with their guns.

2 Likes

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Danielle22(f): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2013
sbeezy8: there is NOW WAY THIS NIGGAH IS 18
Sooooo trueee.
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by fredx4(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
GeneralJ:
you ever beeeen high before, if you have you'll understand, just try weed, and cocaine, compare, then come and tell me the difference.
Uar right, that's either meth or cocaine. Weed makes u calm and think straight it doesn't make you hyper-active.
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by sCun: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2013
See weed apologists allover the thread trying to defend their shît.
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by fredx4(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2013
shymexx: That nyggah probably smoked weed laced with crack or meth. Or he hangs out with white folks. Only white people are mentally strong for hard drugs, not nyggahs. However, if his weed was laced with class A drugs - he should blame himself for being stupid enough to smoke other people's joint. Then again, there are weed out there treated with chemicals that can make a person go nuts especially if you've got a weak brain.

Anyway, this mofo looks too old to be 18. It's either he's a midget(because midgets always look old) or he spent 20 years in his mum's womb before he came out to the world. If this cone-shaped head having alien is 18 - then I must be 6 years old. grin grin grin

Surprised they didn't blow his brains out because yank police are quick with their guns.
Lol so ur race determines ur tolerance to psychotic substances. Nigerian police are the ones quick with their guns.
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2013
fredx4:
Lol so ur race determines ur tolerance to psychotic substances. Nigerian police are the ones quick with their guns.

I'm talking based on biological tolerance and perseverance of the human anatomy. Just as black people have bigger kidneys due to creatine secretion - most white people are naturally built mentally to handle hard drugs unlike black folks. Most of the white execs you see out there do class A drugs. Err...I would say a lot of corporate white people do hard drugs and cocaine is their drug of choice. However, they all look like they don't take anything. Black folks can't do that. Else you would have a nation of crack heads. grin

Also, a lot of white teens do hard drugs especially the rich ones. Look at how stable they look. How many black teens can mess with the same drugs and still act normal and not turn to crack heads?
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Afam4eva(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2013
shymexx:

I'm talking based on biological tolerance and perseverance of the human anatomy. Just as black people have bigger kidneys due to creatine secretion - most white people are naturally built mentally to handle hard drugs unlike black folks. Most of the white execs you see out there do class A drugs. Err...I would say a lot of corporate white people do hard drugs and cocaine is their drug of choice. However, they all look like they don't take anything. Black folks can't do that. Else you would have a nation of crack heads. grin

Also, a lot of white teens do hard drugs especially the rich ones. Look at how stable they look. How many black teens can mess with the same drugs and still act normal and not turn to crack heads?
Could it just be that blacks that take drugs are easily detected because blacks are naturally dramatic. We see it in the way blacks talk, walk, dance and how they behave when their loved ones die as opposed to how white people behave. All in all, white people are coded people.

3 Likes

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Danhumprey: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2013
The action of a frustrated human being! SMH. undecided
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Danhumprey: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2013
geeez: This can't be

We have to carry placards to protest this victimization

He is one of us so he mustn't be jailed

They are just jealous of his achievements

He was just rehearsing for a role in Jim Iyke's new movie
This is just a veiled insult with the aim of starting an e-war! undecided
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by jodeci01: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2013
18 years old indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by cutestme(f): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2013
D guy village people don send temporary madness for d guy, una cum d say na marijuna. Shie he became calm after he was arrested, d aim was for him to get into a serious trouble. I hail village people oh

1 Like

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by seankay(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2013
18 year what? Who?

1 Like

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by GeneralJ(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Chaii which kind mod be this, just come waste front page shaa, all the beta post wey dey front page moderator come hide them..wow mod you no do well oh

1 Like

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Crazy people in America get amnesty like ex militant in Delta.

In America govt pay them disability check, make sure their rent is paid and they have pocket money, plus their healthcare is free and they do not have to work at all. They can look for job but they are not obligated to work. Like this Nigerian dude, he wants to get paid, thats all it is, this is the new scam I guess!

You cannot make their medical records or disclose their insanity publicly, therefore the person next to you in the restaurant might be on a looney watch list but you wont know. They enjoy life better than anybody in America.

He is only required to do two things. Take his prescribed medicine regularly and keep his assigned therapist aware of his whereabout.

The ones that do it for business like this my Nigerian brother, they are wise, every now and then they flare up. Thats to send a reminder to govt to keep the check flowing to prevent casualty in the urban population.

2 Likes

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by sCun: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
Crazy people in America get amnesty like ex militant in Delta.

In America govt pay them disability check, make sure their rent is paid and they have pocket money, plus their healthcare is free and they do not have to work at all. They can look for job but they are not obligated to work. Like this Nigerian dude, he wants to get paid, thats all it is, this is the new scam I guess!

You cannot make their medical records or disclose their insanity publicly, therefore the person next to you in the restaurant might be on a looney watch list but you wont know. They enjoy life better than anybody in America.

He is only required to do two things. Take his prescribed medicine regularly and keep his assigned therapist aware of his whereabout.

The ones that do it for business like this my Nigerian brother, they are wise, every now and then they flare up. Thats to send a reminder to govt to keep the check flowing to prevent casualty in the urban population.
HMMMM
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2013
jodeci01: 18 years old indeed!
18 years is his football age.
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by AbuMikey(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2013

Effects of meth. sad

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by druid06(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Is it me or is his head shaped like the tip of a dicck?
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2013
GeneralJ:
you ever beeeen high before, if you have you'll understand, just try weed, and cocaine, compare, then come and tell me the difference.
Weed reacts differently on people....some people get paranoid,some have this feeling of numbness ,while some become normally calm while some can be very very violent especially if provoked slightly etc

so, what are you telling us here, you think you're the only that has ever tried those shiit? undecided
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Truckpusher(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2013
shymexx: That nyggah probably smoked weed laced with crack or meth. Or he hangs out with white folks. Only white people are mentally strong for hard drugs, not nyggahs. However, if his weed was laced with class A drugs - he should blame himself for being stupid enough to smoke other people's joint. Then again, there are weed out there treated with chemicals that can make a person go nuts especially if you've got a weak brain.

grin grin
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by fredx4(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2013
druid06: Is it me or is his head shaped like the tip of a dicck?
Uar gay

1 Like

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by nerodenero: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2013
The dude might not have not lived in Nigeria at all but only linked to the country via his names, yet he is called a Nigerian. He could have been an American ooooo because of this, he is labelled a Nigeria. If it was something great, they would say an American citizen. Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by nuelski10: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2013
nerodenero: The dude might not have not lived in Nigeria at all but only linked to the country via his names, yet he is called a Nigerian. He could have been an American ooooo because of this, he is labelled a Nigeria. If he was something great, they would say an American citizen. Na wa ooo
.....true
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by IAMBREEZY: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2013
Effect of too much sativa,and i don't think the dude is 18 it may probably be his football age.
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
I don't see what the big deal is...

Afterall, Houston is No Man's Land.

This man is just being victimised...

1 Like

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Fadelex(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
where's George Zimmerman when u need d idiat

1 Like

Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by Adolfhitler(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yankee wen some homeboys dey die to go hustle on a low key,na im some guys dey 4k up..dis lyf self.
Re: Ugo Iyegbu Arrested For Vandalism In Houston, US by jbaur24: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
His name sound different from his looks? Because he looks like our brothers from the other side of the Niger..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike And His Gang Sentenced / Army Arrests 3 Kidnappers In Bauchi State (Photo) / Missing 3-Year-Old Maryam Danlami Found Dead In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.