Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Natural Cosmetics Industry Is Growing Rapidly. Be A Part Of The Success Story - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Natural Cosmetics Industry Is Growing Rapidly. Be A Part Of The Success Story (866 Views)

The Nigeria Internet Business Network Is Growing Faster Than You Think: / Work Less Earn More- Kike Apeji's Success Story / Pls Advise: My Hair Is Growing Out Brown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Cosmetics Industry Is Growing Rapidly. Be A Part Of The Success Story by mrskincare(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hello,
Hope u doing good?

I'm sure you all agree that cosmetics has become a part of our daily lives.
The human skin is regarded as the largest organ in the human body.

Therefore, there is a need to take care of this organ every day. I assume that 60% of Nigerians use soap every day. Based on this assumption, about 102 million people use soap daily in Nigeria alone.

Now let me tell you what I have to offer. I'm a young entrepreneur based in Lagos Nigeria. In 2010 I discovered a goldmine. This goldmine has been with us for years. I like to call it "Native African Intelligence"
It is African and above all it is original. It is called African Black Soap.
Then my humble self and 2 partners decided to invest in African black soap and today, by sheer determination, hardwork and a stroke of luck, we have formed an company that is into production of African Black Soap. Our flagship brand is called Oyinlewa Black Soap.

About Oyinlewa
Oyinlewa simply means the beauty of Honey, it is made with a rich blend of natural ingredients like:
Honey, Lime, Sheabutter, Camwood and Palm Kernel Oil.
The factory is located in Ogun State.

It is ideal for all skin types. Keeps the skin fresh and fights skin infections.
Oyinlewa is approved by NAFDAC
It is available in 6 states in Nigeria and also available in Ghana, Gambia, Greece, Botswana and USA. Production began in November 2011.

There's huge market acceptance for natural skincare products. To take advantage of this, we seek to expand our operations to enhance working capital and enhance the brand position.

Majority of our sales come from the export market. This is testimony to the fact that "the sky is the starting point"

We want you to be a part of our success story. We invite individuals (or companies)like you to take a chunk of this potential gold mine. We are poised to take the market by storm.

Detailed business plan and records available for interested individuals on request.

Here's a link to a thread on black soap here on Nairaland. Check out the level of participation and interest:
https://www.nairaland.com/1207596/benefits-african-black-soap

Take advantage of this great offer. Remember, time waits for no man.
Check out our website: www.oyinlewa.com
info@oyinlewa.com

(1) (Reply)

Watch & Record TV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computer / Quality Web Hosting For As Low As N1,000 Per Year / Fidelity Bank Please Refund My N60,000!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.