Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution (2166 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of A Nigerian Girl Taking Selfie In A Grave / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution by obynocj(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Imagine this young beautiful lady, Esther, (from Edo State) in the picture who was sold off into pro*stitution by her brother and mother. She now rebels against them by posting her unclad photos to facebook and threatening them to stop asking her for money else she will keep posting more of her photos there because despite the temptations she has gone through, her family keep asking for more money and not caring how she gets the money.
She wrote:
“It’s me Esther, please you people should stop pretending as if u don’t know who Esther is. Let me give you the last warning, stop interfering in my life. It’s none of your business. You ungrateful brothers, some one who helped turn me from good to bad. You people deceived me to turn against her. And it’s you good for nothing useless brothers collecting money from me all in the name of doing something shameful against her and yet nothing has been done for her and I’m passing through different kinds of temptation, yet you people are still asking me for more money. If u people don’t stop this, I, Esther will keeping posting my body on Facebook, because it’s my life brother not yours. Remember that on scores.”
This is one out of thousands of girls who is bold enough to fight back but she is doing it in the very wrong way. Only frustration and depression can lead one into this and I have tried getting in touch with her to see if I can be of help and I am yet to get her reply. I hope she replies me so I could help her the best way I can.

watch her video leak below:
source http://www.revealzones.com/2013/11/exposed-nigerian-girl-in-russia-strips.html

Re: Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2013
Ummmnnnnn... ( thinking what to think about this story)
Re: Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution by ammyluv2002(f): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2013
Who go loose? undecided imagine posting her pics on Facebook? Kai! Some babes sha *smh*
Re: Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution by tsleazy(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Rubbish...nude pics or e did nt happened

(1) (Reply)

Life In Fela Kuti's Shrine: The Untold Story - Naija Bliss / Photos-check Out Ayo Adesanya & Her Son / "I Was Forced To Masturbate In Front Of Teammates" - David Beckham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.