Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler (534 Views)

Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler by subtleb: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2013
According to the family, the mother of
the girl had kept the child with the
defendant and his wife to go and buy
drugs for the toddler as she was running
a fever.
“This was a fairly routine help that the
girl’s mother often sought and the
defendant and his wife offered. However,
on this fateful day when the girl’s mother
returned to the house, she knocked on
the door but the defendant told her that
she was sleeping.
“The mother, however, insisted that the
door be opened so that she could
administer the drug she had bought.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.
com/2013/11/man-charged-defiling-30-
month-old-toddler/#sthash.vwdgtAIX
.dpuf
Re: Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler by Pretyangel25(f): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2013
The evil men do lives with them. Such act of wickedness
Re: Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler by lertee(f): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
This is one of the reasons campaign is all over for the protection of girl child,mothers should be careful not to leave their female children anyhow,it is really difficult to trust any man espy these days that perverts are everywhere.
Re: Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler by chimajii: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
aha! It is that Time of The season When Ppu start walking around With HorNyNess.......
Re: Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler by Mynd44: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2013
Is it alright if we say that dude should be shot?
Re: Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler by chimajii: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44: Is it alright if we say that dude should be shot?

^^Sorry for>>Off Topic:..i don't knw hw 2 PM U. *am New Here*..so i gotta ask...Y ws d thread i made abt if bankyW's New song Jasi wud be a smash closed??...i dnt get it..as much as U copied a link showing me another thread related 2 d song....am still shocked...Cos Mine ws chart related and far detailed than what i sw in d Link on Opening it...it wasnt even about download or video..It wasnt like u had the same content as me...besides...i saw a million and One thread that hve been made after U closed Mine..I don't Understand...cud U xplain?..thanks
Re: Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler by Mynd44: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Music section complaints thread please
Re: Man Charged For Defiling 30-month Oldtoddler by chimajii: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44: Music section complaints thread please

^^aii..Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Prompt 24-hour Curfew In Borno / Police Arrest Man 26 For Defiling 2 Yr Old Girl / Pastor Sells Daughter’s Baby For N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.