Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Cipm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cipm (2655 Views)

Cipm Result / Calling All Cipm Students! / How Can One Become A Non-professional Cipm Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cipm by adusco(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2013
I wish to knw whaat actually qualifies one for CIPM, does it require b.sc or one can start with O'level results and kindy expantiate more on the format the exam is going to take .
I believe we have qualified persons in this area.
Tnk you for your response in adv
Re: Cipm by tinuolababy(f): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2013
Yes you can start with either Olevel or your bsc. for bsc holders in social sciences and Arts,the starting point is intermediate 2, for pure sciences, the atarting point is intermediate 1, for holders of masters in social sciences and Arts, the starting point is PE1, for holders of masters degree in Pure sciences, the starting point is intermediate 2.

CIPM runs two diets in a year,february and August diets and there are various centres across the country that prepare students for ds exams. I am currently a student and preparing for my final exams (PE2) coming up next february. you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Cipm by adusco(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
tinuolababy: Yes you can start with either Olevel or your bsc. for bsc holders in social sciences and Arts,the starting point is intermediate 2, for pure sciences, the atarting point is intermediate 1, for holders of masters in social sciences and Arts, the starting point is PE1, for holders of masters degree in Pure sciences, the starting point is intermediate 2.

CIPM runs two diets in a year,february and August diets and there are various centres across the country that prepare students for ds exams. I am currently a student and preparing for my final exams (PE2) coming up next february. you are welcome

tinuolababy: Yes you can start with either Olevel or your bsc. for bsc holders in social sciences and Arts,the starting point is intermediate 2, for pure sciences, the atarting point is intermediate 1, for holders of masters in social sciences and Arts, the starting point is PE1, for holders of masters degree in Pure sciences, the starting point is intermediate 2.

Tinu! I'm very very grateful fot the comprehensive info given, i wld like if you can drop ur email add so i can reach you if i need futyher info. Mine is aduloju_olaoluwa@yahoo.com
Re: Cipm by tinuolababy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=adusco]

Tinu! I'm very very grateful fot the comprehensive info given, i wld like if you can drop ur email add so i can reach you if i need futyher info. Mine is aduloju_olaoluwa@yahoo.com[/quot

Alright babetinu361@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cipm by adusco(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tnx tinu,i' currently in my 3rd yr in d univ. Wot do you suggest shld i start with my O'l or i shuld wait till i finish my degree.
I hope i'm nt disturbing you.
Re: Cipm by tinuolababy(f): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nope you r not disturbing me.you can finish your uni prog before you start CIPM. You won't like to combine Tђξ two my dear.
Re: Cipm by adusco(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tnk you very much you've been of grt help to me and i really appreciate it.God bless you real good.
Re: Cipm by tinuolababy(f): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
adusco: Tnk you very much you've been of grt help to me and i really appreciate it.God bless you real good.

Amen dear
Re: Cipm by monex(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello Tinuola

Thanks a lot for your help so far on this forum.

a friend of mine wants to register to write the Intermediate 1 in 2014 Feb. She is a graduate of microbiology and has no previous backgound in HR or finance. She does a 7am to 6.30pm job on weekdays (bank job).

she is worried that the time between now and feb might be too short for her to prepare? what do you think?

also, what is the best form of preparation (study centres, self study etc.)? what has worked for you?
Re: Cipm by tinuolababy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
monex: Hello Tinuola

Thanks a lot for your help so far on this forum.

a friend of mine wants to register to write the Intermediate 1 in 2014 Feb. She is a graduate of microbiology and has no previous backgound in HR or finance. She does a 7am to 6.30pm job on weekdays (bank job).

she is worried that the time between now and feb might be too short for her to prepare? what do you think?

also, what is the best form of preparation (study centres, self study etc.)? what has worked for you?
study centre is the best dear and she can wait till August before writing the exams so she could prepare well.
Re: Cipm by pioneer: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
For your CIPM/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Cipm by mimopel(f): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Pls what centres are recommended in Lagos...wanna take Feb diet

Good morning n happy Sunday
Re: Cipm by Ralphodion: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning All,
Please I'll like to know what CIPM past questions for intermediate 2 looks like. I'll appreciate if anyone can help me with past questions (ralphodion33@gmail.com).

Secondly, I'll also like to know if there will be an extra cost for the classes abnd how much?

Thank you as I await your response.
Re: Cipm by Oluwatosinosa(f): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Please house

help a sister
I need study pack and past questions for intermediate 2

My email: oluwatosinosadare@gmail.com

And I want to know after the registration what's next ...I have not paid for the exemption fee and exam fee now

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Federal Inland Revenue Service Past Test Exam Materials / Owning A Business Vs White Collar Jobs / Should I Lie About Job Experiences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.