Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Repentant Boko-haram - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Repentant Boko-haram (548 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Repentant Boko-haram by austorium: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
The Commisioner of Police BornoState attended a church service in Maiduguri where the pastor preached to the congregation (esp. to 436 youths present) to repent from there devilish acts..

The youths are told to come out to confess & surrender their ammunition(if any)..that they would be given jobs by the Borno State Govt..They started..the 1st person was a cultist..he confessed & surrendeerd his axe..the 2nd person was a kidnapper..he came out & confessed..armed robbers, thugs, 419ers & so on..
Then there came out a strange face from the crowd..he went to the front & said "COMMissioner Sir, Pastor, People........i am a BOKOHARAM MEMBER ...... (people silent).......on a mission to bomb this place".

(about 90 wise people rushed out of the church immediately)....

“But now!....From this moment, I REPENT!....lemme surrender the bomb
inside ma pants that will explode in the next two
minutes"..
Come see how CP.....Pastors...Chiefs dey fly through the window.

more at http://anosmik..com
Re: The Repentant Boko-haram by Adeoba10(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
I need to consult orunmila mayb i shld laugh or not, bcum am gaddam confused.

(1) (Reply)

Comments On Nairaland ; What They Truly Mean. / A Very Smart Person Will Get This. / First Lady's Speech On Mandela's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.