Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. (1130 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Niseamaka(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
H

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Agybabe(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
I once lived in that town for 3years but that was 7months ago but that name doesn't ring a bell. Try facebook naw.
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Niseamaka(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Agybabe: I once lived in that town for 3years but that was 7months ago but that name doesn't ring a bell. Try facebook naw.

Thanks, Angy.
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Exponental(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Av u been to d house she once lived? Av u tried locating any relative of hers? Av u googled (if she was educated)? Av tried dat environment, d people dat may know her?
I love people like u who appreciates!..... Wish u well!!
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Niseamaka(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Exponental: Av u been to d house she once lived? Av u tried locating any relative of hers? Av u googled (if she was educated)? Av tried dat environment, d people dat may know her?
I love people like u who appreciates!..... Wish u well!!

Thanks. I have done my best, the last time i was in 9ja, i gave out a good contract to my then landlord`s son to trace her for me and i call him regularly for updates.
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by ChiSun27(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
I luv readn thngs lyk dis.

@OP...God will help u locate ha IJN...A!

Seun...pls instruct ur mods to muv dis to FP.
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Rednaxelot: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Touching!
The unfortunate part is that woman like her may not be on the social sites.

The only likely sure way is to go back to that area she was leaving and ask from people if they can still recognise her and know about her whereabout.

Something is telling me in my mind that it is very likely that i know someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows the woman.
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2013
try facebook. even if the iyabo in question is not on facebook, im sure you remember the names of some her then close friends especially the children of the aunt she was living with. by being able to track them, you will get an answer to her whereabouts.
maybe she now goes by her husbands name that is why tracking her on facebook has not yielded results.
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Niseamaka(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
. .is she light skin? angry

Dark skinned, gap-toothed, average height.
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Saraha1(f): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good luck in your search
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Niseamaka(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sarah a: Good luck in your search

Thanks
Re: Do You Know Iyabode Awolope?. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hope you find her!

Sarah a: Good luck in your search
+1

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS; Justin Beiber Romances Mystery Woman On Board Private Yacht In Ibiza / :::::all Types Of Beach In Nigeria::: You Need To Visit For :::fun / Advice: My Parents Want Me Back Now That I Have MADE It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.