Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? (11707 Views)

Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 / 2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Kindy: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls guys, has anybody taken NNPC graduate trainee test or something similar before.

Kindly post here.

Thanks
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by ayolatun(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sorry op,
but when ,where and how did you apply?
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by simplie: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Av u been contacted?
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Kindy: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
ayolatun: Sorry op,
but when ,where and how did you apply?

Just speculating in case I am called. I applied last year but could not upload docs, I got an email last week to submit those docs. Just planning ahead.

Please if u have any clue, spill it here. Thanks
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by c5zar: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
it should b like any regular exam, like ptdf.
pls wats d link u used to upload ur docs?
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Aromas: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
c5zar: it should b like any regular exam, like ptdf.
pls wats d link u used to upload ur docs?

May God answer una prayer o
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by emmawiz: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dey will tak u dia n shw u hw 2 manipulate tins! U get? Dey will nw shw u d way 2 d brodahood of moon n star if u 1 liv long 4 d work...
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by tkpoint2(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Got the same mail too.
Deadline is 11 Dec.
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
I got the mail also den it suddenly disappeared off my mail.. Though I ain't dat concerned, I am a businessman smiley
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 29, 2013
Let me tell you the format:

If you know somebody in NNPC or are connected to someone there, then your format is tight.

If you don't know somebody there, then Baba God na your format o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2013
Attempt shl.com questions
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by fabregas04(m): 3:35am On Nov 29, 2013
i got dsame mail too and i hv uploaded d docs in questn. wishing us all da best.
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by gRutiE(f): 3:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Hello guys I applied in d nnpc recruitment stuff and d next mail I saw was askin me to buy a form of #8500. Is that how they do it

1 Like

Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by babybuzx(f): 3:50am On Nov 29, 2013
gRutiE: Hello guys I applied in d nnpc recruitment stuff and d next mail I saw was askin me to buy a form of #8500. Is that how they do it
I got d same mail too pls those of u dat ve applied did u pay? Cos am scared they maybe scamers and not nnpc officials. As d name there na igbo name. U knw now
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by BlessedFellow: 4:49am On Nov 29, 2013
gRutiE: Hello guys I applied in d nnpc recruitment stuff and d next mail I saw was askin me to buy a form of #8500. Is that how they do it

I'm afraid you did not apply to NNPC! I believe you sent your application to one @yahoo/gmail address a couple of months ago. I advised people on this forum not to apply.

Hope you did not pay the money?

Cheers!
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by BlessedFellow: 4:49am On Nov 29, 2013
babybuzx: I got d same mail too pls those of u dat ve applied did u pay? Cos am scared they maybe scamers and not nnpc officials. As d name there na igbo name. U knw now

SCAMMERS in action!
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Eboski(m): 5:02am On Nov 29, 2013
I applied last dec and I got the mail also to send my credentials to recruitment.nnpcgroup.com and it most be pdf format,nobody ask me to pay any money,I wish all of us best of luck
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Eboski(m): 5:08am On Nov 29, 2013
nnpc doesn't ask anybody to pay me,I got the mail also and I have upload my credentials also in pdf format.You are getting this mail because:
You applied for the NNPC recruitment advert that was closed in December 2012
You have been identified as an applicant with partial or incomplete credentials in our recruitment portal
In order for us to progress your application to the next stage, we request that you resubmit the full set of the required credentials in this regard.
Please click here to upload your credentials.

Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exercise AND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available ONLY from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 til Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).
Thank you.
NB: Please ignore if you had earlier received this message and had uploaded your credentials thereafter.
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by veave(f): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2013
good morning guys... please after uploading your documents, did you see it in ur profile? mine did not apear in my profile and i'm a bit worried.
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Isodice: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2013
Ijogz K: I got the mail also den it suddenly disappeared off my mail.. Though I ain't dat concerned, I am a businessman smiley
when do mails started disappearing from inbox
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Abuja2013: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2013
NNPC will always organise wuruwuru recruitments which will be marred with corruption of not paying travel reimbursements, lobbying, etc God change NNPC
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Its a scam. I neva applied for an NNPC job. N december. And I recievd the mail. Twice. Shine your eyes. Boys are looking for XMAZ money

1 Like

Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by chifreke(f): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2013
i did apply..and i have just uploaded my documents..pls if anytin comes up dont hesistate to notify me..remain blessed all
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by DMainMan: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2013
In 2011, which was d last time de conducted test, it was General and skill test.

The General test is for everyone. It contains Maths and English while skill test varies depending on your field (Engineering, Science, Medical, IT etc)

U wil only answer question based on your field.

If u want to c aw d format looks like, send a mail to:
dmainman@yahoo.com
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by tols4gorgeous(f): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2013
tkpoint2: Got the same mail too.
Deadline is 11 Dec.
Got same mail here also,  await T̅ђє̲̣̥ best
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by redsquare(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2013
babybuzx: I got d same mail too pls those of u dat ve applied did u pay? Cos am scared they maybe scamers and not nnpc officials. As d name there na igbo name. U knw now

What is that supposed to mean? Keep looking for the ethnicity of the sender of the mail while your mates are getting employed. Silly tribalist.
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Dfavouredone: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2013
THIS SHOWS THAT THEY WILL SOON SHORTLIST FOR THE APT TEST. I APPLY BUT DID NOT RECEIVE THE MAIL TO UPLOAD. MEANING MY APPLICATION WAS PERFECTLY COMPLETE. AFTA THOSE WITH INCOMPLETE APPL UPDATE THEIRS, THEY WILL SHORTLIST, MY GUESS. WISH EVERY THE BEST OF LUCK.

1 Like

Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by eaxes: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2013
Guys guys, has NNPC Graduate trainee vacancy opened for 2013 or wat?
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Also got same mail. I have duly uploaded mine. Awaiting the next instruction. God take charge in Jesus name, Amen
Re: What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? by Finestlex(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Isodice: when do mails started disappearing from inbox
village people

(1) (2) (Reply)

APPLY NOW: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023-2024 Application Portal Form / Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. / Job Vacancies At Federal Medical Centre, Keffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.