Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,708 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sir Or Madam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sir Or Madam (894 Views)

Joke Of The Day; Between Madam And Maid (photo) / Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors / Sorry Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sir Or Madam by aspiliqueta(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hi everybody!
Am new on nairaland,and dicided to kick start my jurney with a funny thread.#hup u enjoy:-D.
To some of us common civilians,who don't hold any official post in our place of wrk or in the our country aren't often addresss as sir or madam most regularly see people obey our evry command or complain. i think it fustrating and it not in any way encouraging our ministry. so if it has been long since u hav been adress to as sir or madam and want to hav a taste ones in a while! i hav come up with some ways or remedy to solve our problem.
1. network provider(customer care) they must call u to fufil all rithousness.
2. a receptionist at a hotel.
3. waiter/waitress in a resturant.
4.banker if u want to open an acc. etc
add yours let contineu de fun. kissHi everybody!
Am new on nairaland,and dicided to kick start my jurney with a funny thread.#hup u enjoy:-D.
To some of us common civilians,who don't hold any official post in our place of wrk or in the our country aren't often addresss as sir or madam most regularly see people obey our evry command or complain. i think it fustrating and it not in any way encouraging our ministry. so if it has been long since u hav been adress to as sir or madam and want to hav a taste ones in a while! i hav come up with some ways or remedy to solve our problem.
1. network provider(customer care) they must call u to fufil all rithousness.
2. a receptionist at a hotel.
3. waiter/waitress in a resturant.
4.banker if u want to open an acc. etc
add yours let contineu de fun.
Re: Sir Or Madam by aspiliqueta(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
guys coment pls to encourage(vis vasa)me
Re: Sir Or Madam by bingbagbo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Social Exchange / Christmas Bonanza / Must Watch Video... Goodluck Jonathan Ft Buhari - If I Were A Boy Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.