Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,468 members, 7,857,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Guyjay Cartoon Series(The Ikafa man) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guyjay Cartoon Series(The Ikafa man) (585 Views)

GUYJAY CARTOON Series(governor Ikpedia) / Guyjay Cartoon Series / The Wedding Pics(guyjay Cartoon Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guyjay Cartoon Series(The Ikafa man) by Bramscoms: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
OBUNT [feigns innocence and babbles]. Papa i…i…me…from the only pot …inonoooo…

ROCKY [picks a spoon from the tray, and nastily tap on the glass plate]. Are you trying to tell me that you also did it to the pot! [he looks very upset].

OBUNT (babbles on like an idiot). No...no papa… I was saying that I put the fire on the pot. Oh noo! I mean pot on fire…

Rocky jumps up with hanger of a warrior who is about to launch a severe fight. OBUNT shivers backward with obvious fright.

ROCKY. You stupid! What's the meaning of this! Have I totally become your victim of wickedness like those I heard crying out there! If your home display has advance to this (points finger to the plates of food), you will quench (unexpectedly jumps closer to Obunt with a slap attempt but the boy douched).

OBUNT (remorsefully kneel down and start to cry). P-l-e-a-s-eee paa-p-aa, the soup was only warming on fire. The fire overcooked them and burnt off some meats. Their spirits fly away when I opened the pot to see if the soup was warmed.

ROCKY (hold the boy on his shirt, drag him to stand and shake him as he talks). Big thieve can steal you! You know book! Why did you fail the entire exam in primary one and was expelled when you crown it all by stealing cassava from the school farm. Do you think I was born to raise and keep thieves?

OBUNTsadquickly interrupt). Daddy you remember the principal who use to hide the school’s onions in his toilet. And you use to help him sell it.

ROCKY: (he ignores him and said with defeating calmness). Not all that bad. Since you decided not to steal the pot and stove, I can still make some food another time. Starting from this day [lets go of the boy and hits the spoon that’s still in his other hand on the table], I shall be buying and cooking a one-man food. Such food shall always be completely eaten by me while it’s on the stove.

OBUNT [moaning sound with anguish]. Hooo… Papa please I I am telling the truth. I don't wish you eat things on fire and burn your mouth like how they meats and fishes got burnt out.

ROCKY (punch Obunt ones on the stomach). I say God go punish you!!!! (He Spits saliver onto Obunt’s face, stop talking and angrily get out of the house.)

SITUATION: One rough and crook looking boy by name Stila, who has been eavesdropping, stealthily enters the sitting room as soon as Rocky left. He met his friend just when he quickly starts to eat the food that his father shunned.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Bringing Unclad Horse To Racing Field / Political Fc Transfer News / New Drugs Created By WOMEN Scientists For Men,are Waiting For FDA Approval.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.