Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo (781 Views)

Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex - Girlfriend / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by buntercos(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Beverly
Osu, who
recently
got
dumped
by her
South
African
lover
Angelo Collins has moved on to her first love
(in the house) Bimp from Ethiopia.
BBA The Chase contestants Beverly Osu and
Bimp from Ethiopia are dating. They currently
live together at a temporarily place in Lekki at
the moment. Bimp is planning to to stay in
Nigeria for good if all his plans go well. He
will return to Ethiopia tomorrow while Beverly
goes to South Africa for the Channel O awards
but as soon as she returns to Nigeria, Bimp
will return to his love. I hear they are totally
mad for each other!
Hopefully, this time around, things will work
out for Beverly who during the BBA game
appeared to be really desperate for true love.
They sure look good together.

Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by JadeWilliam(f): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Y ar al of them relocatin 2Nigeria?Ist it was Bassey who's chasin his actin careeer in Nollywood&now Bimp.

Do they even get in2 this country wit a visa?Other countries ar throwin Nigerians out:The likes of Botswana,now Zimbabwe.D other tym it was SA ppl killing Nigerians because they claimed Nigerians were stealin d jobs meant 4dem
Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by JadeWilliam(f): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bimp is a handsome&intelligent guy.I respect d guy.He didn't mess up in d house.I think he fell inlove wit Nigeria afta visitin Naija durin Beverly's birthday so he's usin Beverly 2front woteva he's tryin 2pursue in d entertainment world.Naija is a good platform 4dem because our entertainment industry is made.Goodluck 2dem.Bimp is a better guy in my opinion than that old uncivilized man named Angelo who don't knw sh*t abt wot's happenin in d world.Bev was way out of his league pls.
Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William: Y ar al of them relocatin 2Nigeria?Ist it was Bassey who's chasin his actin careeer in Nollywood&now Bimp.

Do they even get in2 this country wit a visa?

I wonder. You know Nigeria likes to play cheap big brother; hence it gives visa to any tom, D.ick and harry African!

That's how I saw that Botswana girl; Vimbai (Host of Stargist and co-host at last AMVCA) in the trailer of the movie 'Finding Love'. smh
Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by JadeWilliam(f): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

hence it gives visa to any tom, D.ick and harry African!

That's how I saw that Botswana girl; Vimbai in the trailer of the movie 'Finding Love'. smh
grin I thought Vimbai was frm Zimbabwe.Kind of lik her.
That's if these Africans even use visa 2com in.Our immigration is whack.
D other tym,I saw Millicent(Kenya) frm BBA Amplified on 53 Extra.Sh said sh's relocatin 2 Nigeria 2pursue her actin career&d annoyin part is dat sh has dis local accent&i''m lik
"seriously??
Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
grin I thought Vimbai was frm Zimbabwe.Kind of lik her.
That's if these Africans even use visa 2com in.Our immigration is whack.
D other tym,I saw Millicent(Kenya) frm BBA Amplified on 53 Extra.Sh said sh's relocatin 2 Nigeria 2pursue her actin career&d annoyin part is dat sh has dis local accent&i''m lik
"seriously??

lol....they do have Visa na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just that in Nigeria, once your skin is dark, you are safe. Your Visa may expire for years and you are still safe! Once you are dark skinned, you can get a job without work permit and do everything the westerners and asians with proper travelling documents would do without anyone chasing you about. The only time you will be at risk is when your country deports Nigerians.....then you might also be on the next flight to your country! grin. Our Immigration is very weak to other Africans..............and that is not good in every ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by JadeWilliam(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

lol....they do have Visa na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just that in Nigeria, once your skin is dark, you are safe. Your Visa may expire for years and you are still safe! The only time you will be at risk is when your country deports Nigerians.....then you might also be on the next flight to your country! grin. Our Immigration is very weak to other Africans..............and that is not good in every ramifications.
If not 4their accents,it's hard 2differentiate these other Africans.
2ndly,I think it'l b hard 2fish them out if immigration starts lookin 4dem cos we don't hav a functional IT system.Where wud u find dem.If 4example u'r a Ghanaian guy name Steve Anan;how wud u find him? If they do dis thng they do in movies by spreadin his photo or showin it on al TV stations,how many ppl watch Nigerian chanels or watch TV due 2NEPA&so on.If u put him in a no flight woteva;he can enter ABC transport&go his way unless its d ppl dat knw their heritage .

My hair dresser is a Ghanain but happened 2marry an Ijebu woman then he started denyin he's a Ghanaian whch I don't knw y.because he speaks Yoruba,u won't hear dat Ghana accent but wen he speaks English,u'l pick d accent.Whether dat one get passport sef,I no knw.Mayb he entered Naija thru bus.

D day Ghana ppl starts deprotin Nigerians,I'm so fishin him out 4deportation
Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
If not 4their accents,it's hard 2differentiate these other Africans.
2ndly,I think it'l b hard 2fish them out if immigration starts lookin 4dem cos we don't hav a functional IT system.Where wud u find dem.If 4example u'r a Ghanaian guy name Steve Anan;how wud u find him? If they do dis thng they do in movies by spreadin his photo or showin it on al TV stations,how many ppl watch Nigerian chanels or watch TV due 2NEPA&so on.If u put him in a no flight woteva;he can enter ABC transport&go his way unless its d ppl dat knw their heritage .

My hair dresser is a Ghanain but happened 2marry an Ijebu woman then he started denyin sh's a Ghanaian whch I don't knw y.because he speaks Yoruba,u won't hear dat Ghana accent but wen he speaks English,u'l pick d accent.Whether dat one get passport sef,I no knw.Mayb he entered Naija thru bus.

D day Ghana ppl starts deprotin Nigerians,I'm so pickin him out 4deportation

LOL...............The immigration knows the whereabouts of every foreigner in the country. when applying for Visa, you give out lots of information. eg, your mission in the country (tourism, work, education, visit etc), the address of where you'll be staying (if for visit, the address of the family that invited you).....and all of these things will be confirmed before and after you enter the country. While you are in the country; Where ever you work....as you update your record, The immigration will be informed! Your Banking activity is linked with Immigration and most probably other organizations, Almost everything you do is monitored by the Immigration. This means; the immigration knows when your Visa expires and also knows when your work permit or any other document expires.....but they just choose to let it be whenever it is an african (for whatever reason). They don't do this in the cases of Westerners and Asians......

Those in ECOWAS like Ghana have much added advantage as they don't need Visa to enter the country, but they still need work permit to get employed. They still might need other form of documentations as well. And even if they don't have any form of documents, they can't live a ghost life in Nigeria. That's the reason there's a space for 'Nationality' in every official form! Except the person is a street beggar from Niger grin (I wish they start raiding the street and pick them all up, they are constituting nuisance).

BTW, Your hairdresser is no longer a foreigner....he is now a citizen by marriage. He is free from document hassles and will probably never be deported for any reason. Except extreme cases which I don't think can happen.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by JadeWilliam(f): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
@Speedyboi! Thanx 4dis info.U'r so on point.D money ur parents spent in sendin u 2sch no enter toilet.I love interactin wit highly intellectual&enlightened ppl.I'm allergic 2dummies/dundies.They irritate me grin grin grin grin .Just a compliment.
Dbanj wil say "No long thng"
Just so u knw;u hav a good taste in movies kiss kiss
Re: Beverly Osu Gets Over Angelo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
^^^^^^^^

Don't give me too much credits oooo......I'm still a learner cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are welcome btw
And Thanks smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Do U Still Watch Super Story?? / New African Online Television / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.