Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Can One Make $5000 And Above Monthly In Nigeria Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Make $5000 And Above Monthly In Nigeria Online? (1011 Views)

Deleted / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? / Nigeria Online Football Betting Site What Do You Think??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Make $5000 And Above Monthly In Nigeria Online? by eddyhaze(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2008
i know this forum has a lot of successful business guys& ladies but is it really possible to be earning $5000 and above every month online?if so,how could you go about it here in nigeria?what legitimate businesses could you engage to make that kind of money?your comments would be appreciated.
Re: Can One Make $5000 And Above Monthly In Nigeria Online? by geocon: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hi,
Hope by saying yes to your question, I have help solve half the problem. All it simply requires is YOU. Are you willing to take yourself to the next level, to becoming financially free, always able to meet all your needs at any point in time? If you’re saying yes to these questions then I have to say you’re on the way to the top. Actually there are a lot of online business you can do, please note, when I say online business, I mean positive ones. We have chaps that simply go about advertising for companies; some go to the extent of creating a website, though it requires some financial backing, they will always pay in the long run and many more.
So let’s start with your capital, do you have little to spare or much to invest? If capital is the problem you can start with programs that requires as low as $1 for a start and then you introducing others who are cash trap, but have ideas. I do hope to hear from you at your spare on any other issue.
Re: Can One Make $5000 And Above Monthly In Nigeria Online? by eddyhaze(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2008
thanks guys i really appreciate your response.God bless you all smiley smiley
Re: Can One Make $5000 And Above Monthly In Nigeria Online? by naijacutee(f): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2008
It's not easy to make $5000 in a regular, normal, brick and mortar, face-to-face business not to talk of online. If you think that you can buy one of these "secrets" that everyone is selling and make $5000, then the simple answer is NO. The logic? Well, if you had "something" that brought you $5000 every month, would you be logging onto Nairaland everyday to sell it for N1,500? Would you rather not concentrate on that "something"? 

(1) (Reply)

God And Business / Does Google Adword And Facebook Ad Accept Graphcard Visa Card / What Type Of Investment Can:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.