Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Help With My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With My Blog (453 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Blogger Needed On My Blog / I Wanna Sell My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Blog by vosquare: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
dem tell mi say my blog is waiting for approval for adsense,how do i promote it
Re: Help With My Blog by techgeek: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Try addynamo.com.
Re: Help With My Blog by bizfirst: 5:34am On Nov 29, 2013
vosquare: dem tell mi say my blog is waiting for approval for adsense,how do i promote it

You need to concentrate on driving traffic to the site. This can be done in a variety of ways: blog commenting, forum usage, social media interactions etc. You can take a look at a guide here: http://notopoverty.com/ways-of-driving-traffic-to-a-blog/.

techgeek: Try addynamo.com.

It is not a good idea to try other monetization ways before Adsense. The team judges you to be in it for the money and approval is slim. You can do what you want to, after you've been approved though.

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Needed / Review On A New Blog Website: The4trend.com / Rising From The Dead.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.