Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is It Wise For Him To Tell Her About His Feelings For Her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is It Wise For Him To Tell Her About His Feelings For Her? (462 Views)

::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: / I Have Feelings For This Nairalander / I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise For Him To Tell Her About His Feelings For Her? by canalily(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
undecided Please my face is begging for this post to make front page. There is this friend of mine who is in serious delimma to make a choice. He is teaching in a secondary school temporarily till he get through with his masters degree. Three years ago his fiance broke up with him on the grounds that she wants to travel abroad. He is 33yrs now. Recently he told me that there is a girl in his school whom he loves so much. She is about to take her SSCE next year. He told me that he loves this girl so much and wants to settle down with her. But his problem is that he dont know how to let the girl know that he loves her, of the fact that he is her teacher. Again he doesnt know how the girl will feel if he should tell her about his feelings for her. She may still take him as her teacher and may not want to have any affairs with him. Both of them relate well in school, by helping him record some scores and mark the register for him and so on. He has made promise to help her make her results, and enter university as soon as possible, and as well discussed about the course she will like to study. His questions are; should he go ahead and let the girl know about his love for her? Is it not going to look shamefull if the girl rejects him? How would he go ahead to make her understand that he cares for her? Please your suggestions and advice to this young man is highly needed and would go a long way to solve this problem for him. Thank you as you give your positive contribution.
Re: Is It Wise For Him To Tell Her About His Feelings For Her? by Blov: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
don't u ve a procedure of marriage in ur church? Man!!! Dat girl is too tender to get married now, a guess she is nt up to 18yrs, look for ur mate. My gentle advice
Re: Is It Wise For Him To Tell Her About His Feelings For Her? by MizEmpress(f): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2013
people like your friend should be arrested..33years having feelings for his SECONDARY SCHOOL student. he is shameless!!
Re: Is It Wise For Him To Tell Her About His Feelings For Her? by canalily(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
MizEmpress: people like your friend should be arrested..33years having feelings for his SECONDARY SCHOOL student. he is shameless!!
lol! Thats what you think?

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Before The Year Runs Out / Boys And Girls Let's Connect!!! / Pinkobsession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.