Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram (874 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by highyo: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
I only pick out this from the whole story, of an Ex-boko haram who got converted after encountering with Christ

It is only God that can stop the war Boko Haram and other Islamic religious sects have started against the Christians in Nigeria. I thank God that I am out and now a Christian. The frank advice I can offer to all Christians is that they should start securing their own weapons, tighten their belts and prepare for war. The terrorist sects are prepared for war already. I am just looking at all Christians in Nigeria as dead people because of the level of preparations the sects have made.

you car read the whole story here

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/08/ex-boko-haram-member-every-year-we-take-about-20-people-to-iran-for-special-training.html
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by Samuel200: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
All is well,God is our strenght and we shall fear no evil.
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by KiKatanga: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Samuel200: All is well,God is our strenght and we shall fear no evil.
God is their strength and they fear no evil either.
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by highyo: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
I want you all to understand that, prayer can only suppress things like this, but will not stop it, because this is the time things like this must happen.
Matt24 and Mark13
So we must determine that in any situation, we must never denies Christ
I know fear will gripped you first, but I pray we will stand faithful to the end in Jesus name
Let depend on God alone, we cannot do it our self. peter thought he can but he fail, and denies him 3 times,
it is not easy to face your death, you will want to run first
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by PastorOluT(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
We sure are in the endtime n nothing is happening amiss from what the bible prophesied. In fact worse things than this will happen, the bible says because iniquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold. But they that endure to the end shall be saved Matthew 24:12-13.
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by KiKatanga: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
highyo: I want you all to understand that, prayer can only suppress things like this, but will not stop it, because this is the time things like this must happen.
Matt24 and Mark13
So we must determine that in any situation, we must never denies Christ
I know fear will gripped you first, but I pray we will stand faithful to the end in Jesus name
Let depend on God alone, we cannot do it our self. peter thought he can but he fail, and denies him 3 times,
it is not easy to face your death, you will want to run first

Prayer will not help: it just mean your eyes will be closed when you are killed.
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by harbiola1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abeegi! make nobody dey do shakara for me. Uganda don become haven of Christian terrorism teytey and nobody has tagged them to any country. Or na Saudi Arabia dey sponsor them

If all of them become christians, it's good for them @least from fire to frying pan bt they're still burning.

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by highyo: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

Prayer will not help: it just mean your eyes will be closed when you are killed.
and I will be with my god forever in his kingdom
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by olamideolayemi: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote
author=highyo]I only pick out this from the whole story, of an Ex-boko
haram who got converted after encountering with Christ

It is only God that can stop the war Boko Haram and other Islamic
religious sects have started against the Christians in Nigeria. I thank
God that I am out and now a Christian. The frank advice I can offer to
all Christians is that they should start securing their own weapons,
tighten their belts and prepare for war. The terrorist sects are
prepared for war already. I am just looking at all Christians in Nigeria
as dead people because of the level of preparations the sects have
made.

you car read the whole story here

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/08/ex-boko-haram-member-every-year-we-take-about-20-people-to-iran-for-special-training.html[/quote]

Another fake story
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by omoayeni1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
This isn't our fight,will going to pray and see what God will do for them
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by KiKatanga: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
highyo:
and I will be with my god forever in his kingdom
So why not go to the North now so you can be killed and be with our Lord?
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by Sexbadoo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
God is with us
Re: I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram by bizmahn: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sexbadoo: God is with us
God can never be with a sexbadoo until he repents & forsakes his wickedness.

(1) (Reply)

My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. / All Prophecies And Predictions For The World In 2014 (concluded) / Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.