Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

New Clean And Strong Mercedes 911 Tippers At Affordable Prices - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New Clean And Strong Mercedes 911 Tippers At Affordable Prices (1259 Views)

A Strong Mercedes Benz Heavy Duty Truck For Sale / Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire / Our Company Need Tippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Clean And Strong Mercedes 911 Tippers At Affordable Prices by luckyDon1: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hurray!here comes the dry season,the season of massive construction which warrants the heavy patronage of tippers for hauling granite and sand.We have in stock four clean and strong mercedes 911 tippers for sale at cheap prices.These trucks are durable,cheap super clean and available for inspection 24/7.
Sound engines and they start in one kick.
They are fitted with brand new tires
Standard built bucket and well coated for adverse weather condition.
10 bolt wheel for superb performance.And many more features.
I have tried unsuccesfully several times to upload the pics all to no avail.Pls bear with me.Intrested person(s) should forward their email so that I will send them with the prices.
These trucks are ready to enter site for work immediately and u don't spend a dime as its in a top condition. It is buy and drive away.
One major secret for the success of this biz is for u to get a good driver and u will be smiling to the bank daily.

Location-Abakaliki,Ebonyi state.

Contact-080159429154

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

New UK Company seeks fast accurate Typists / Virtual Assistants / Rapid Hair Growth - El-glittas Hair Wonder Wholesale And Retail / Wholesale Business Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.