Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Nigeria I Know-her Blissful Spirit Is Endless - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Nigeria I Know-her Blissful Spirit Is Endless (548 Views)

The Ijaws That I Know / The Spirit Of Lagos / Man Dies Of Endless Hard-on After Having S*x With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria I Know-her Blissful Spirit Is Endless by amiskurie(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Research claims that life in Nigeria might not have been so easy and economically stable but socially, life has been as rosy and happy with joy as a national inspiration.

A common culture makes Nigeria unique, Nigerians refer to this culture as the “suffering and smiling” culture. Even a poverty stricken Nigerian could still be happy with the least

In 2003, a study of about 70 countries published in the UK’s New Scientist magazine suggests that the happiest people

Life in Nigeria gives the impression of a country full of hope and love, as people go about their businesses and their own

At night, the atmosphere in street corners across the entire country becomes electrifying with honky-tonk sound of music such as juju, fuji and high-life; with some foreign sounds for those who indulge in such music.

For men, the fun is incomplete without intimidating drinking show of prowess, with tables filled with more beers than deserved. This is Nigeria, a society with no worries.
Below is a poem dedicated to this spirit

“I shall live today…. For tomorrow might not come. Heroes and heroines unshaken anarchy might promise null. I shall dream today…. For thy wishes might come forth; but contentment is wealthiness and happiness is worth

For a young Nigerian, there is always a way to forge ahead in periods of economic hardship, making suicide a far-fetched option on a common mind.

In my personal view, and as a Nigerian; the menacing poverty, joblessness, lack of good governance and other threats that has long been decelerating the growth of Nigeria has fail to induce any negative effect on the morality and productivity of the young Nigerian citizens, but rather positively providing an incentive to be self-contained.

Various organisations contribute immensely in youth empowerment, providing centers for skill acquisition to

In addition, the country has recorded an increase in the middle and upper-class families. It’s often said that even the average working class and artisans spend more money socially than people of the middle-class category.

Opportunities abound here in Nigeria. Nigeria is a place that one can come to with no skills and develop themselves and attain the necessary skills to improve their lives. Millionaires are being made every minute, people are

A tour of the towns and cities will be an eye opener for those who still have the same antediluvian views
http://abocww.com/african-society/the-nigeria-i-know-her-blissful-spirit-is-endless/

Re: The Nigeria I Know-her Blissful Spirit Is Endless by Harmvirus(f): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nice piece.. ProudlyNigerian

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria I Know-her Blissful Spirit Is Endless by amiskurie(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
:

(1) (Reply)

Thread For The Isreali In Nairaland / Father's Advice To A Son / Missing! Missing!!! Missing!!!...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.