Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Calculate The Date You Die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Calculate The Date You Die (471 Views)

When Is Easter 2015? And Why Does The Date Always Change? / Rep Your Nairaland Sign Up Date,You Might Find A Match / Nairaland Hits 20,000 Members. Guess The Date For 30,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calculate The Date You Die by LordVarys: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ever wondered when you'll die, we all do but we never know,here's an ingenious way to try and predict...the accuracy may be disputed since it doesn't take into cognizance the possibility of sudden deaths as a result of accidents of any sort, however it can give you an accurate depiction of your lifespan based on your lifestyle, factors considered are age,sex,country,BMI, smoker or not, drinker or not etc, take the test at www.deathclock.cc/ or www.death-clock.org/ and share your results
Mine are Dec 2047 and Nov 2052, however it is purely speculatory as death could strike at any time....lolz, don't be scared or superstitious, take the test and feel the power of the dark side,
Re: Calculate The Date You Die by sholay2011(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kojumaribi!!! Which kain thread be dis? shocked undecided Eleru gberu e.. *sprinkles Holy water on thread*...I haven't calculated the date I would have a mansion at Banana Island...na date of death I go come calculate abi?

*Flips to Psalm 91 quickly* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calculate The Date You Die by Emmyk(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2013
I took it for the fun of it.
Saturday, December 17, 2089.

(1) (Reply)

Is Youwin A Scam Or Youths Are Genuinely Getting The Grant? / Happy Birthday To Meeeee. / Tips On Persuatonary Communications-- By Attorney Patryk Utulu @ USA2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.