Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

If JESUS Came To Visit You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If JESUS Came To Visit You (491 Views)

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day / "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If JESUS Came To Visit You by Artnass(m): 3:55am On Nov 30, 2013
If JESUS came to visit you.. what would you have done?

oh, i know you will be the happiest person on earth that very day.

the best of the best food you will give to him.

the best of your clothes you will give him.

the best room in your apartment you will give him to stay.

anything he ask for you will surely get for him.

and you will keep telling him how glad you are to have him as a guest in your house.

but wait a bit..

do you remember how he will arrive, all of a sudden... just for you to wait at your doorpost to recieve him.

OR will you have to change your clothes before letting him in?.

or will you have to lower or turn off that worldly music and quickly replace them with praise and worship songs?

or would you have regretted that last loud word that you said [curse, abuse, bad words].

or will you have to replace those books and wordly mags on your table and quickly replace then with the holy bible?

or hide that lady/boy somewhere before letting him in?

1 Like

Re: If JESUS Came To Visit You by Artnass(m): 4:03am On Nov 30, 2013
Can you even show him your friends and people you move with?

will the normal activities in your house take place as usual or everyone will just be pretending pending the time?

do you think he will even be able to spend a day or 2.

are you prepared at any time.

will you be happy to see him any other time after the visit.. or you will just sigh with a great relief that "ah, last he's gone"

if JESUS came to visit you.

1 Like

Re: If JESUS Came To Visit You by Gudintent: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2013
I will say

Here I am Lord take me.
Re: If JESUS Came To Visit You by larrymoore(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2013
I will buy him a drink and ask him to pay for it.
Re: If JESUS Came To Visit You by ebenice(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2013
Have always pray n hopefully look forward to that day...i mean..i realy, realy, realy wish n long for His visit
Re: If JESUS Came To Visit You by macof(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2013
ebenice: Have always pray n hopefully look forward to that day...i mean..i realy, realy, realy wish n long for His visit

And u would wait till u die
Re: If JESUS Came To Visit You by lanrexlan(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
ebenice: Have always pray n hopefully look forward to that day...i mean..i realy, realy, realy wish n long for His visit
Lwkmd,see this one waiting for 'Jesus' to visit him in his apartment.Wait till eternity
Re: If JESUS Came To Visit You by ebenice(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
...,.john 21 vs 21.peter seeing him sayeth to Jesus,what shall this man do?.
Vs 22.. Jesus saith unto him, if I will that he tarry till I come,what is that to thee?.

For those quotin my post it my wish n non of ur business.

1 Like

Re: If JESUS Came To Visit You by Ranchhoddas: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
We'll play 21 questions.

(1) (Reply)

The Jehovah's Witnesses In Nairaland Are Cowards! Just A Simple Question That... / Mountain Of Fire Begins Crusade To Close All Beer Parlors In Lagos / South African Pastor Makes Members To Eat Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.