Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? (23655 Views)

UNILAG Set To Resume Academic Activities On May 2nd,2016 / Unilag Protest Update: Academic Activities Suspended Indefinitely / FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Codedrock(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2013
ASUU Strike Update 2013: We have just been reliably informed that The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN has has announced immediate resumption for all staff and students of the Institution. They are no longer waiting for ASUU to call off the strike.

The University made this announcement a day after the Federal Governments Declaration that all staffs who fails to resume in a week should consider themselves resigned. And it seems that F.G are already winning the war!

According to our source, a memo was pasted inside the school premises noticeboard across The Faculties of the Institution.

Below is the memo:

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA.

OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

OUR REF:UN/RC.124./S.1 28

PRESS RELEASE

SUBJECT: UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA REOPENS FOR NORMAL SCHOOL ACTIVITIES.

This is to inform the general public, especially students and parents, that normal academic activities have resumed at the UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA.

Consequently, students who have outstanding examinations for the 2012/2013 session are advised to report to their respective faculties/departments in both campuses of the university immediately.

signed,
A.I OkONTA, FÌIA, FCAA
REGISTRAR.

All students of The University of Nigeria, Nsukka should take note of this announcement and wait for more details as they reach our desk.

[url=/g3tc5]TWO OTHER SCHOOLS HAVE ALSO RESUMED! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.[/url]

http://www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/2013/11/the-fear-of-fg-unn-resumes-normal-academic-activities-for-2013.html
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Finally a school with balls

4 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by eudoh: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2013
nice one. pls moderator front page
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by eudoh: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2013
greeeeat lions nd lioness! oya make una bgin to de roar fud de wait 4 jungle

1 Like

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by ladyinvelvet(f): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Wow! That's my school! #getting in front of the line# see you guys later.

3 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2013
So who will teach them?

8 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Johnsonpac(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Gradually! Gradually!
ur senses are rebooting since all dis while.
Brb
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by vislabraye(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2013
ASUU is missing it somewhere. They shud go back to the drawing boArd. I hope they don't lose it both ways.
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Cubeet: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2013
i know DELSU would be the last to resume if the strike is being called off Anyways, i rep DELSU to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by astronautog(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2013
schools are pulling out unn,uniabuja,ebsu etc delsu what on earth are you waiting for angry?na u loyal pass??lazy lecturers,fg sack them yes sack them all they are only bunch of selfish heartless lazy educated fools

6 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Pstsmith(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2013
i'm waiting for someone to come criticise this....Those people that always think they know
Nice one...oya UNIUYO we dey wait for you

1 Like

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by boniflex(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Schools are gradually resuming.... I sense FG silencing ASUU for life
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by kambili999(f): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2013
ok.

1 Like

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by bebechuks: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2013
School from my place no dey take last!

2 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Cubeet: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2013
Ok
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2013
I had a thread on this since yesterday
why evuls?? embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Fant(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Very nice move. Any lecturer who puts his job on the line for the sake of selfish ASUU is a big fool.

5 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by chykmoni(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Finally Okpa diet continues! I'm so happy!

7 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2013
OAU, what are you waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Danhumprey: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Goodluck to them! I hope the students don't go to the lecture rooms expecting to meet lecturers only for them to be entertained by lizards jumping all over the rooms. undecided

2 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Who will teach The registrar abi??

3 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by chimexcomm(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Heheheheehehehe, I WILL STILL ADVICE UNN students not to rush back to school next week, wait and see how things go on monday before rushing back to avoid stories that touch besides,there is no possibility of lectures starting this year, but the school announced resumption yesterday in lion fm

1 Like

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by ugoezeik(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
and wu go b dem tisha, abi dem go impot tisha from mass? I jux de obsav

1 Like

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by ignis: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
ASUU has lost the war as a result of toomuch greed. I know they will loose since the moment they start loosing puplic sympathy.
Shame on ASUU
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Sirgen05(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Initial gragra. who will teach them?
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Olastep1(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
GREATEST IFE no wan resume ni

2 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Tasty inf0!
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by sweetkisses(f): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2013
ASUU members in unn held a meeting 2days ago daring the FG. Also they are seriously preparing for an internal strike as well.....let's see how things unfold
Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Benedict44(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2013
ASUU vs Fg . D battle line hav been drawn. Lets see wat happens next week. Season 6 yet to come out

1 Like

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Wetin concern better by far with Strike huh?

1 Like

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
This is the problem, you see, a divided house cannot stand, about 70% of lecturers are not feeling this strike anymore, faggie and his incarnates are going against the collective will and imposing their decisions on the lecturers who voted to end the strike... As for those who are asking who is gonna teach them, e go shock una when those lecturers begin come work, everyone is looking out for himself, this is Nigeria... When a war has gotten to an extent when soldiers in the same army start pointing fingers at each other, then it is time to beat the drum and end the damn war... A reasonable man doesn't fight a war of blame...

Besides that Faggie dude doesn't come across as someone duly qualified to lecture me... I wonder how he got to be ASUU president in the first place

13 Likes

Re: UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? by daprinzz(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2013
kolawaxxy: OAU, what are you waiting for?
OAU for where? :/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University / OAU students flee hostels over cultists threat / Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.