Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Problems With Some Tenants - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Problems With Some Tenants (379 Views)

Fashola To Seize Property If Tenants Commits Crime. / 3 Bedroom Flat Of 4 Blocks (completed With Tenants) At Sunshine Estate, Ikorodu. R & S. Approv. / Stubborn Tenants Refuse To Leave And Don't Pay Rent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Some Tenants by austinsmat(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Problem with some tenant. some tenants are too funny. u are suspecting ur landlord as an occultist man that is holding ur progress or killing ur children and you still lives in same house, are u a tree that can not move or is it the only beautiful house u can live with why not pack and have free of mind,save your energy,stress,money and time and still your rent expire you still go renew another year after all the hot races the landlord giving u in the dream with two sharp edge sword every night or picking all your fruit that comes to you in the dream and please why are some pastors are not helping matters tell ur church members hard truth to find another house, than going there all night doing night virgil and all day tiring ground and spraying water in all the corner of the compand in name of casting demon and claiming to destroy landlord occultist power.
i still remember one proverb my father always tell me that is only a fool that will use his two hands to drag what does not belong to him. this is what is happening to my compound that force the landlord everybody quick notice as for me i'm see progess in the house that makes me build my own house in the village and and driving one car pls my fellow tenant stop pointing fingers if things is not moving well to your landlord becouse life is full of up and down
(** i'm still a tenant**)

(1) (Reply)

A Genuine And Standard Full Plot Of Land @ Ayobo / 120 Acres Of Land For Sale At Mowe With Relevant Documents!! / For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.