Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

How To Start Your Own Paypal Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start Your Own Paypal Account (557 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Create And Verify Your Own Paypal Account From Nigeria *free Info* / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Paypal Account by emmy4naira(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pay pal is an internet account that accepts payment via the World Wide Web and can be cashed out with the help of pay pal merchants who funds and buys pay pal dollars or any currency. It was difficult to open a pay pal account in Nigeria but with the help of us (some internet marketers) who summed up courage and tried by all means to get in contact with paypal.com. Nigeria was marked by PayPal for fraud and that’s why even till now it’s difficult to open a PayPal account from Nigeria and using Nigeria IP. They did it half way and we discovered the rest by searches and other ways.
if you are interested in opening paypal account, this is an opportunity for you as a business man or woman. just send me an email signifying your interest to any of the following id: emmanuelesan@hotmail.com, or nichbolu@yahoo.co.uk
better stilll u can call or text me on 08032120625
Re: How To Start Your Own Paypal Account by markpenk: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2008
What are your rates? And what bank accounts do you use in the verification?
Re: How To Start Your Own Paypal Account by emmy4naira(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
thanks for your reply, well to know my rates and other good businesses which l have done and which you can also do just send a message to any of my email addresses: nichbolu@yahoo.co.uk or emmanuelesan@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Seminars On Business, Career And Personal Development / Please Tell Me How Much These Are Sold In Nigeria-thanks / A Must Venture For Everyone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.