Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Can I Post An Anonymous Tread On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Post An Anonymous Tread On Nairaland (1109 Views)

How Do I Post An Advert On Nairalist? / How To Post An Advert On Nairalist.com / If Nairaland Was Not An Anonymous Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Post An Anonymous Tread On Nairaland by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2013
I have some personal issue I lyk to treat here on NL but cant do that with my profile name. I saw some topics with title name "No Body". Can some one enliten me.

Nt: if 1 person can giv me this info I will be happy as I don't need moorch comments
Re: How Can I Post An Anonymous Tread On Nairaland by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Plz Guyz am not here to run a tread, all I need is just an answer to my question. Stop peeping
Re: How Can I Post An Anonymous Tread On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Well, the 'nobody' u'r seeing represents usernames of users who have deactivated their accounts.

To your question proper, you could open a fresh account(without any of your real names or pointers to it) and use that in opening the thread you talked about, since you want to be 'doubly anonymous'.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Post An Anonymous Tread On Nairaland by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ezeed: Well, the 'nobody' u'r seeing represents usernames of users who have deactivated their accounts.

To your question proper, you could open a fresh account(without any of your real names or pointers to it) and use that in opening the thread you talked about, since you want to be 'doubly anonymous'.
Thanks so Moorch for That response
Re: How Can I Post An Anonymous Tread On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

. / America’s Most Expensive House For Sale At $139million / Beheaded By Boko Haram: Tribute To Wing Commander Chimda Hedima 1975 - 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.