Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

E-books And Online Business Software For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / E-books And Online Business Software For Sale (864 Views)

Learn How To Make Money online 4m the Pc Guru,No Bank Payment, No Online E-books / Get !!! A Point Of Sales Software..for Supermarket, Boutiques, Restaurant, Etc / Nigerian School Management Software For Primary And Secondary Schools For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-books And Online Business Software For Sale by Korede038: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hello all, I have the very best e-books and online marketing software for just 3000 naira.

Many nairalanders have seen my other posts and ordered for their products and so far they have been pleased with the results in just less than 2 weeks.

Once we reach our target of nairalanders, the price would revert to it's normal rate and be increased as we only made the 3k package availble to the first 100 people here. You can check my other posts for confirmation.

To order your package today: send an email to ferguson038@gmail.com and you will get your package immediately your payment is confirmed.

God bless

Phone no: Tope 08068754523

So don't hesitate and order your now. It's the first step to a dream of possibilities. After we reach our target of nairaland orders, the price will be increased.

To order: Send an email to ferguson038@gmail.com

Phone: 08068754523

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Genuine Leather Roma Dial Vintage Lady Bangle Quartz Watch / Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory / 2m Brls Loaded Of BLCO Cotonu Water Free Board Now $13-4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.