Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. (1395 Views)

Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog / Adventure Games On Pc / What Are You Best Adventure Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. by bovo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hello nairalanders, I want to use this medium to help those stuck with making use of their keyboard and mouse to play PC games like; Call Of Duty, Prototype, Mass effect, Resident evil, Battlefield..etc.
This process involves the use of an emulator which mimicks the keyboard functions and executes them with the controller...
Download the app at ;
http://www.4shared.com/rar/aKLZJ4Xk/bovo_xpadder.html
Load the controller and Layout for Call of duty..
NB: controller must be plugged in..
Let me know your progress... Good luck!!!
Re: Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
I'm waiting... angry
Re: Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. by Csami(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
I'm following
Re: Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. by weazley(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
download keytojoy application and configure, if yu cant configure let me knw here, and i will try my best to help yu fix it, am currently usin it for al ma keyboard games..
op neva open threads and run away it pisses me off.
Re: Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. by bovo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sorry for th incomplete post...... Download rar file @ http://www.4shared.com/rar/aKLZJ4Xk/bovo_xpadder.html
Extract the contents and install xpadder... For Windows 8 users, change the compatibility from properties to windows 7.. Load the controller and free Call of duty Layout... Let me know your progress
Re: Play All PC Adventure Games With Controller And Not Keyboard. by aquastar(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2013
I use a wired xbox 360 controller. just plug and play and works with every game.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Killed In America @ The Point Of Selling His PS4 Console / Cod Black Ops 3? Or Advanced Warfare 2? / Do You Agree With This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.