Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

With 30k What Andriod Phone With Good Battery Should I Opt For??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With 30k What Andriod Phone With Good Battery Should I Opt For??? (631 Views)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / What Andriod Phone Can I Get With 25k / How Do I Opt Out Of MTN Zone Tariff Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 30k What Andriod Phone With Good Battery Should I Opt For??? by wbankz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
I use to belong to the team bb# ish...but now i think ve gat to port but ve gat this problems...am addicted to qwerty pad (2) am a music person am always on my music player as such my bb charger as turn to ma best companion...but now am forced to try andriod...with 30k burget what andriod spec would u recommend..thanks
Re: With 30k What Andriod Phone With Good Battery Should I Opt For??? by nani667: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
you could always go for the Gionee Gpad G2....that's
around 33k....

some of the specs → 5.3 inches, Dual Sim,
Jelly Bean, 8MP rear camera (2MP front
camera)...1.2GHz Quad Core Processor... 3000mAh
battery (this is the best feature of this machine...You only need to charge the phone like once every two days)...

I happen to have one for sale, almost new, fully
rooted, loaded with loads of premium apps and HD
Games...call or whatsapp me on 08021135343 if
you're interested
Re: With 30k What Andriod Phone With Good Battery Should I Opt For??? by wbankz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
kk...but why is everybody crazy abt d techno phantom??
Re: With 30k What Andriod Phone With Good Battery Should I Opt For??? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
nani.666:
around 33k....

battery (this is the best feature of this machine...You only need to charge the phone like once every two days)...

you're interested

^^ GiONEE G2Pad! Thats the phone.
Re: With 30k What Andriod Phone With Good Battery Should I Opt For??? by abrahym(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
nani.666:
around 33k....

you're interested

nice marketer

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Note 3 For Sale / Olx.com Rejecting My Ads Since About A Week Now / Blackberry Pearl 9105

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.