Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Konga Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Konga Scam (1026 Views)

Beware Of Konga Scam !!! / Konga Using Merchant Money For Business. / All You Need To Know About The Konga “fall Yakata” Christmas Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Konga Scam by Underground: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
So Konga.com announces its Fall Yakata sales with much fanfare. The highlight of the massive sales is the PS4 going for an unbelievable N60K! I was "camped out" on their site, but rather than enjoy the massive discounts promised, I got gateway timeout errors and the PS4 offer has altogether disappeared from their site!

Now at the end of the day, there is a big pic on the Konga site claiming that the PS4 has been sold out. This sh*t wasn't available in the first place. Just who do they think they are fooling??

Konga is running a scam! Scr*w you Konga!
Re: The Konga Scam by stevecantrell: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Underground:

grin How could you even believe their BS in the first place ??
Re: The Konga Scam by ichidodo: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Underground: So Konga.com announces its Fall Yakata sales with much fanfare. The highlight of the massive sales is the PS4 going for an unbelievable N60K! I was "camped out" on their site, but rather than enjoy the massive discounts promised, I got gateway timeout errors and the PS4 offer has altogether disappeared from their site!

Now at the end of the day, there is a big pic on the Konga site claiming that the PS4 has been sold out. This sh*t wasn't available in the first place. Just who do they think they are fooling??

Dude, you are sooo Gullible
Re: The Konga Scam by Underground: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
In hindsight I can see my stupidity to fall for this scam in the first place. Guess I was just desperate to land a PS4 considering that my PS3 is broken for a while now
Re: The Konga Scam by purplecircle: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cant stop laughing! Blackfriday kor!
Re: The Konga Scam by pospo: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
It was clearly a scam. I ordered a Samsung note during the so called yakata sales n now they called that they want to cancel my order that I should replace my order now when the sales is no longer applicable

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Other Way To Withdraw Payoneer Funds In Nigeria Apart From ATM. / Baby Diapers Dealer Needed Nationwide / Sachet Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.