Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Will Join APC If ASUU Calls Off Strike- President Jonathan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Will Join APC If ASUU Calls Off Strike- President Jonathan (550 Views)

ASUU Calls Off Strike ...? / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / ASUU Calls Off Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Join APC If ASUU Calls Off Strike- President Jonathan by ionaira(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
A source close to the presidency told Hot Swen media this morning, that President Jonathan has promised to abandon the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for the newly established All Progressives Congress (APC) if the ASUU strike is called off next week.

According to the source, President Jonathan held a closed door meeting with the leadership of the APC and appealed to them to intervene in the over four months old strike which the academic staff union of Universities (ASUU) have refused to end.

Our source told Hot Swen media that when the APC party national chairman , Chief Adebisi Oganga, asked what the president was willing to give in return if they made the lecturers call of the strike, President Jonathan said....
Read Here I Will Join APC if ASUU Calls Off Strike- President Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Dictionary For ASUU / The Gift Of The Mafia Don / Vacancy !!! For Job Seekers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.