Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Quotes For The Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quotes For The Day (686 Views)

10 Inspirational Quotes For Language Learners By Theresa Dold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes For The Day by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
=>Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

=>If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas. - George Bernard Shaw

=>Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

=>Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! - Bob Marley

=>Science investigates religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge which is power religion gives man wisdom which is control. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

=>I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness. - Unknown

Gotten from Today's Quote on Wittylens smiley

(1) (Reply)

Friendship Is Eternal / Teenagers No Longer Read Books / Mercy Johnson's Husband Plus One Today As She Celebrates Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.