Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

New Interswitch Scam- Read Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Interswitch Scam- Read Please (1781 Views)

Golden Manipulated Fixed Match On Facebook Is Fake And Scam!!read This!!! / Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Interswitch Scam- Read Please by naijakonet: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hi everyone,

I want to draw to everyone's notice a mail i just got from some Idoits that claim to be interSwitch, this is a SPAM message and i want use this forum to warn everyone not to send their details to this BASTARDS or else you would just get ripped.

Below is a copy of the mail format that was sent.
For you to know that it is a SPAM MAIL, just take your cursor to the links on the mail, keep the cursor on the link and look below on your browser page you would notice that the link is not the official InterSwitch's Web Site (http://66.7.210.170/~icrackor/www.interswitchng.com/interswitch/). Also note the senders email address as interswitch403@msn.com.

Please dont fall to this, i just got the mail on my gmail box. Bastard RIPPERS>>>>>>>> Don't fall to this, if you already have given them your data. You just need to get a BLOCK on your account or else you are FINISHED. These bastard RIPPERS are not tired.

Stop Being ATM Scam Victim Inbox
InterSwitch Nig LTD <interswitch403@msn.com> Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:51 AM
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

ATTENTION ATM/CASH CARD USERS!

This is to inform all customers of our affiliate banks that the crime on ATM and Cash Card in this country is so high that they should be very careful on the information they respond to.

Currently INTERSWITCH is updating our ATM/CASH CARD machine database for all the cards to be in a more secured web so that if it is mistaken stolen, the criminals will not be able to use it make purchases in the websites which have been the major way of utilizing the cards they steal.

Another development has been that our ISSURANCE COMPANY is making arrangement to pay back all the money stolen from our customers; we have gotten the record of all stolen cards from the banks

We strongly recommend that all ATM/CASH CARD USER MUST register his or her card in this secured web. All cards registered in this database will not be useful to unauthorized person who may try to use the information if stolen.

Register your current Pin and your desired new pin. Our machine will text a code which you will need incase you will like to use your card to buy something online.

This is to restore the dignity of our company and the confidence of our customers on us.

CLICK HERE TO LOGIN

NOTE: Any website you are shopping on with your card that do not have this hyperlink ID https://www. know that is not secured to use your card on it and your card information may be stolen from there. The ā€œSā€ there stands for secured.

Regards

Interswitch NG Security Team

Just Stay on the Watch.

Regards
Abbas J. A.
Re: New Interswitch Scam- Read Please by sunshineky(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2008
i got d same mail today for d second time.
as usual i just pressed d delete key.

pls fellows dont fall for dis cheap abbas(interswitch)
scam!!!
Re: New Interswitch Scam- Read Please by naijakonet: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hi Shine or whatever you call yourselves, i just got a mail tried to draw peoples attention to it. I just tried warning folks using this forum, did you even read the post i posted. Please go back and read my post properly, i am not the SCAMMER MAN. I got a mail tried to ALERT FOLKS TO IT. And all you do is rather call me the SCAM. May the good LORD have mercy on your SOUL. I don't blame you, you don't know how to READ POSTS before POSTING your NONSENSE.
Re: New Interswitch Scam- Read Please by Delta007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2008
naijakonet:

Hi Shine or whatever you call yourselves, i just got a mail tried to draw peoples attention to it. I just tried warning folks using this forum, did you even read the post i posted. Please go back and read my post properly, i am not the SCAMMER MAN. I got a mail tried to ALERT FOLKS TO IT. And all you do is rather call me the SCAM. May the good LORD have mercy on your SOUL. I don't blame you, you don't know how to READ POSTS before POSTING your NONSENSE.

I think you should read sunshineky's post again and apologise to him. He already agreed with your initial post undecided
Re: New Interswitch Scam- Read Please by bluehorizo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
naijakonet

So quick to be on the offensive/defensive. Lol
Re: New Interswitch Scam- Read Please by naijakonet: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hi Shine,

Sorry bout it.

Great Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nospetco Investors! / Wowbet88.com / Yamaha Outboard Engine, Spare Parts And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.