Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Airtel BB Plans To Cease To Function On Non-bb Devices. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BB Plans To Cease To Function On Non-bb Devices. (582 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Airtel BB Plans To Cease To Function On Non-bb Devices. by Osyxcel(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
For years, Airtel BB plans have not really been different from the normal data plans on the Airtel network (in the way it works), except for the higher data you get to receive when you subscribe to a BB plan, which works on all devices.

Well, things look set to change from 3rd Dec, 2013 when "Airtel BB plans will cease to work on non-BB devices". That was the content of a msg I got from Airtel less than 15mins ago. (Screenshot below).

This is what I call the final blow to Android users.

Re: Airtel BB Plans To Cease To Function On Non-bb Devices. by dragnet: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2013

(1)

Airtel Cancels BBM Service On Android!!! / Please Help! I Can't Retrieve My Yahoomail From My Iphone 3GS. / Which Is Better Between Whatsapp And BBM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.