Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It (561 Views)

How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by Successguilders: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls help me with search engine uptimization codes, i need to integrate it on my site, pls help
Re: Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by yawatide(f): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
You don't need any specific "codes" per se. Just make sure that, among others, you have good content, you use semantic HTML, your images have ALT tags and your meta tags for KEYWORDS, TITLE and DESCRIPTION are populated with rich content. Then give it a month or 2, check the rankings for your site and keep refining till you get to the top

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by Successguilders: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
You don't need any specific "codes" per se. Just make sure that, among others, you have good content, you use semantic HTML, your images have ALT tags and your meta tags for KEYWORDS, TITLE and DESCRIPTION are populated with rich content. Then give it a month or 2, check the rankings for your site and keep refining till you get to the top

Good luck!
Thank you for the post.
Re: Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2013
It seems your question as being answer but if you still do it. Let me help with the seo stuff mail here koya.olayinka@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by mj(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2013
yawa-ti-de:

Good luck!

In addition, create Google & Bing Webmaster for the website, submit sitemap to both of them.

What yawa-ti-de recommend is on page optimization, you have to do lots of offpage optimization to increase the authority of your website. High PR Dofollow Links, guest posting, directory submission, etc.
You can read seo on my site www.oshadami.com
Re: Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by Successguilders: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pls house can i ve the code, cos ve tried and google is not picking the site, will be grateful if anyone can help as you all ve always done. Thanks in advance
Re: Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by yawatide(f): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Search engines index sites every 30 days or so. No one knows the exact date so just give it about 2 months.

To check though, type site:domain in google, where "domain" is your domain name. So to check how many pages for cnn.com that google has indexed, you would type, in the search bar:
site:www.cnn.com

Note that if your site has a lot of stuff that depends on form input, google will not capture anything beyond those forms.
Re: Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by Successguilders: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks for your time, pks any site or search engieens i can submite my site to to boost it?
yawa-ti-de:
Search engines index sites every 30 days or so. No one knows the exact date so just give it about 2 months.

To check though, type site:domain in google, where "domain" is your domain name. So to check how many pages for cnn.com that google has indexed, you would type, in the search bar:
site:www.cnn.com

Note that if your site has a lot of stuff that depends on form input, google will not capture anything beyond those forms.
Re: Pls Help Me With Search Engine Uptimization Codes, I Need To Integrate It by yawatide(f): 3:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Google is the king in this space so if there is one search engine you want to entice first, make it google. After that, you can go after Yahoo and Bing. After that, Ask and the others.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS in Nigeria / How To Automate Blog And Fan Page. / Video On How To Make Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.