Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Your Advice For A SNORING GUY Like Mi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Advice For A SNORING GUY Like Mi (562 Views)

Obstructive Sleep Apnea . Cpap Machines & Mask now selling . / How To Stop Snoring Easily And Get A Decent Night’s Sleep (At Last) / What To Do If A Guy Like This Slaps You Girls Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice For A SNORING GUY Like Mi by Realone92(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Seriously I feel so bad about this ,I need help , what do u think I can do to stop this act.....the real aspect is that I argue I don't snore ,only to wake up ,my colleague would have record my sound track during mid nite ......(snore) u need to hear the terrible noise .......

Pls don't ask or consult OGUN or ifa ....advice pls
Re: Your Advice For A SNORING GUY Like Mi by chimajii: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
well it depends on what causes ur snoring..U knw there are factors that cud cause ya 2 snore...but all i gotta tell U is....2 reduce it 2 d bearest minimum or even 2 a Stop.....'Just sleep on Ur side...i.e. Instead of sleeping/lying on ur back...U actually sleep On Ur side .....GoodLuck!

1 Like

Re: Your Advice For A SNORING GUY Like Mi by Moxie4lyf(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
In addition to that, watch what you eat before sleeping...Make sure you take something light before going to bed...
With the right practices, overtime, it gets to reduce or if you are lucky, finally Gone.
Re: Your Advice For A SNORING GUY Like Mi by Emmyk(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
@op. Maybe you should try open our mouth when you sleep, you can put match stick between your teeth so they will stay. cheesycheesy .

Kidding. Just open your mouth, I guess one cant snore with an opened mouth. wink

I have a friend like you. The thing is not a good thing! I always cough very powerfully, so the bas.tard guy could wake as well.

Even. Yea? cheesycheesy
Re: Your Advice For A SNORING GUY Like Mi by Vivly(f): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
If you've tried every suggestion and yet you still snore, just know this, 'You can't snore and dream at the same time'.
So,pray for nightmares try to dream.
Re: Your Advice For A SNORING GUY Like Mi by Moxie4lyf(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2013
Vivly: If you've tried every suggestion and yet you still snore, just know this, 'You can't snore and dream at the same time'.
So,pray for nightmares try to dream.

wow...nice one

(1) (Reply)

How Is Nepa/phcn Helping Your Christmas Holiday? / For Dog Owners In Nigeria / If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.