Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? (637 Views)

This Is How Often You Should Wash Your Bedsheets. / What Body Part Do You Wash First In The Shower..?! / If Someone's Underwear Was Showing, Would You Tell Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by AceLove: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2013
During a wedding reception yesterday, a lady insisted in a room full of men that 90 percent of men have washed the underwear of their wives! In fact she went ahead to insist that those who have not washed are either unmarried or have yet to be involved in a serious relationship. Calling it an 'act of love'.

Of course she was immediately verbally attacked but she must be really confident of her facts to make that claim. Guys what do you think?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by sammieguze(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2013
I tink she is ryt. Jst d@ even i wnt readily admit d@ i av done it bfr
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by Song85: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2013
No
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by Sepp360(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2013
God forbid!...

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by AceLove: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Song85: No

lolzzzzz...y nt especially if she does ur boxers!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by AceLove: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Sepp360: God forbid!...

before God forbids...she claimed those who strongly denies it have long been washing since...lol
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by AceLove: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Sepp360: God forbid!...

before God forbids...she claimed those who strongly denies it have long been washing since...lol
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by AceLove: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2013
sammieguze: I tink she is ryt. Jst d@ even i wnt readily admit d@ i av done it bfr

Its not d most honourable thing to be caught doing but I really dont see anything wrong in that...especially if its done using the washing machine...cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by Sepp360(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2013
AceLove:

if she deliberately allows her husband/boyfriend to wash her undies in the name of love, then she must be a useless witch!...

For me, i can't even imagine myself doing it, its a punch on my ego!... Yhu self check am na!...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by Song85: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
AceLove:

lolzzzzz...y nt especially if she does ur boxers!!!
then she better forget abt washing my boxers
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by sammieguze(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
AceLove:

Its not d most honourable thing to be caught doing but I really dont see anything wrong in that...especially if its done using the washing machine...cheesy
depends on circumstances that led to it. Ntn to be ashamed of
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by AceLove: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sepp360: if she deliberately allows her husband/boyfriend to wash her undies in the name of love, then she must be a useless witch!...

For me, i can't even imagine myself doing it, its a punch on my ego!... Yhu self check am na!...

True talk...her motives and intention must play a big role. This mata fit turn guy man learner...cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? by AceLove: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Song85: then she better forget abt washing my boxers

lol

(1) (Reply)

Southern And Northern Protectorate Of Nigeria Amalgamation was not official / I Celebrated Christmas Twice In A Year. Let Me Show You How!! / A Very Touching Chinese Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.