Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Beware Of A So - Called Cotonou Car Agent , Henry Ekalo !!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beware Of A So - Called Cotonou Car Agent , Henry Ekalo !!! (421 Views)

Agent Henry:get Ur Lovely Suger Mumy Here Frist Payment:50,000/for 08132681087 / House For Sale @ Cotonou, Republic Of Benin / Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of A So - Called Cotonou Car Agent , Henry Ekalo !!! by kingviny: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2013
BEWARE OF A SO - CALLED COTONOU CAR AGENT , HENRY EKALO !!!

Fellow nairalanders, please be very careful of people who claim they can help you to buy cars in Cotonou without incontrovertible evidences of their genuineness.

Assets like the car(s) they personally own, attestation by at least 5 people that they have successfully bought cars for, familiarity with family members of the car agent etc will go a long way in helping to save you from ‘gallons’ of stress and colossal loss of hard earned cash in future.

My younger brother who just got married fell a victim unfortunately to this Henry Ekalo of a guy!

My brother needed the car urgently to alleviate the commuting stress of his new bride. He paid into the account of this guy based on the fact that this Henry guy did a similar purchase for a colleague of his some time ago.

Unfortunately, my brother did not know that this character of a guy has changed to a monster who had another plan in mind this time around.
Despite the fact that my brother instructed him to buy his car for him legitimately and to pay all necessary duties to customs at the border (of which he gave him money for that) this Henry of a guy later came with a phony story.

He claimed that the car he bought was seized by customs. He said he could not wait for the long protocols of clearing as instructed because the Customs clearing unit were so busy and time wasting that day! Can u all imagine!

He said he then decided to use his ‘wisdom’ to drive the car down via bush paths before being accosted by Customs.
He has no paper or receipt to show that he even bought the car! He claimed it was also taken along side the car by the customs! How can a human being degenerate to this level because of money?

The irony of the matter now is that the guy is working free now because after being arrested by the Police and detained for 2 weeks, he was left alone again! The Police claimed they could only detain him for that 2 weeks maximum according to their law. They said the matter should be charged to court but we all know how our courts are like?

The lawyer my brother hired to handle the guy has collected thousands without result. The poor guy is just so fed up!

Nairalanders, Henry Ekalo is out there now looking for whom to devour again! It is a painful story because my brother had to starve to be able to put up close to 1M for the car.

Please I need advise concerning this issue fellow nairalanders. How best can he handle this Henry’s mess-up and to recover his money back.

This is an eye opener; it is also a warning to all of us. Let us all be cautious of animals in human skin.

Please constructive comments will be appreciated. Link to a very senior police officer will also be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Property For Sale @ Island Check It Out. / Executive 5bedroom Detached House With A BQ For Sale @ Lekki Phase 1 & 2. / 8 Acres Of Land For Sell In Keffi Nassarawa Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.