Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

DEJI' Of Akure Dies At 63 Years - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / DEJI' Of Akure Dies At 63 Years (829 Views)

Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... / Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding / Deji Of Akure Dies At 63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DEJI' Of Akure Dies At 63 Years by CJIDEX(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2013
Deji of Akure, Oba Adebiyi Adesida
The Deji of Akure of Akure, Oba Adebiyi Adesida, the monarch that presides over Akureland, the Ondo State capital is dead.

Details of his passage was sketchy as of press time but our correspondent learnt on Sunday that the monarch died around 4am as a result of an unknown complication.

The 63-year-old first class paramount ruler ascended the throne about three years ago after his predecessor was deposed as a result of a street fight with one of the former monarch’s wives.

A highly competent source confirmed the death but said such announcement could only be made after seven days in accordance with tradition.

Details later.
http://www.punchng.com/news/deji-of-akure-dies-at-63/
Re: DEJI' Of Akure Dies At 63 Years by Mutab4u(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: DEJI' Of Akure Dies At 63 Years by Kira290(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2018
You sent me a pm?
CJIDEX:

No woman no cry.. However you need to move on, notwithstanding that your wife has possession of marriage certificate, you can still have a smooth divorce order in court (I've handled similar cases) at a relatively moderate charge and on the issue of custody the court will favourably grant same to you considering your wife's moral standing. Pls contact me further on 08060672567/babajideclement@gmail.com. cheers, Barr. O.B Clement

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead!!! / Capture The Best Of Culture In Igbo Traditional Wedding / I Hrd Poor Pple In Naija Beg Alot Compared To Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.