Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Father's Sister Is A Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father's Sister Is A Witch (806 Views)

Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson / The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's Sister Is A Witch by obowunmi(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2013
You were in my shoes, what would you do? undecided
Re: My Father's Sister Is A Witch by deflover(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2013
obowunmi: I know I'm educated and not supposed to believe in God or Satan but logic. However, I have however the gift of "seeing," "vision," which I have no control over. It's a "psychic" gift.

My dad is a very rich man. He supports his entire family. His sister however, is an interesting case.

She's unmarried, and doesn't have kids
. She has a babalawo license and is very occultic.
Lately, I have been having some serious visions on how she plans to kill another member of the family so she can forcefully have her kids.

This particular family member as of late is reporting seeing "eebo" in front of her house. Currently, she is very ill as a result of diabetes.

I know the dreams I saw about my dad's sister. I can't tell anyone the dream but I know from the dreams I saw, she's the one behind the sickness. Based on the dream, this woman will die (diabetes or not) and my dad's sister will take her kids.

If you were in my shoes, what would you do?

u wan marry ya papa sister ni since una too get winchy together

and if i were in ya shoes i will stop sniffing ya neighbors soak away .........or stop sniffing gum angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Father's Sister Is A Witch by obowunmi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: My Father's Sister Is A Witch by Gudintent: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
For someone who is not supposed to believe in God or satan isn't this twilight tales undecided

Well if your 'gift' is indeed a warning my advice to you will be to forget what 'logic' dictates and hook up to God.

Better the Light than the evil that men do.
Re: My Father's Sister Is A Witch by bizmahn: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
That you are educated is not an express licence to disbelieve God.Its wrong perception.Billions of educated people believe in God all over the world.What you call psychic power may be God in His kindness revealing to you an imminent danger in the family so you seek His assistance.God also showed things to Pharoah who wasn't His servant.

To your question, I think you should have a close & trusted confidant in the family who you know can keep secrets & share your visions regarding your suspected witch Aunty in case you become her next target.

Since its obvious she has powers,you need a higher power in order to defeat her so give your life to Christ & give yourself to prayers,fasting & other spiritual exercises that will empower you spiritually & make you invincible to her wiles.

Join yourself with a ministry that is given to strong prayers,vigils etc. if you can't find try MFM.They aren't the best so if you find any better one suit yourself.Find prayer addicted pastors & christians & ask for their prayer assistance in the present circumstance.

Pray also for that your diabetic relative to be healed & for God to paralyse the powers of your suspected evil aunty & as well expose her.Pray for her to be saved & please be sure the visions are true else you are fighting an innocent person.
Re: My Father's Sister Is A Witch by Godmother(f): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Visions can also come from the devil. Not every dream predicts the future. Some are manipulations too by people who use other people's faces. My advice to you is to pray well and nulify whatever it is you are seeing so it doesn't come to pass. There's no need pointing fingers and calling names

(1) (Reply)

. / What If Adam Did Not Eat That Fruit? / Shadows Of The Law Vs The Substance Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.