Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Firstbank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank (2259 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Aptitude Test (june 26th) For FIRSTBANK Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013...help / Firstbank Confirmatory Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank by victor4u(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2008
Pls how much does firstbank pays for their Transaction Officers?? was invited for their medicals bt am presently workin in a finance company that pays well
Re: Firstbank by 74071688(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2008
they pay peanuts so stay where you are IF YOU NO WAN WOUND!! grin
Re: Firstbank by victor4u(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2008
Bleep-NL:

they pay peanuts so stay where you are IF YOU NO WAN WOUND!! grin

really shocked i better chillax here then. bt come to think of it, aw much is dis peanut
Re: Firstbank by SOJ(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2008
@victor4u

i bet ur present pay is better and work conditions to. first bank entrylevel pay is currently around 70-80k( i think??) so make u calculations: transaction officers is a 'Behind' name for tellers whose pay is most likely half of the above.
Re: Firstbank by victor4u(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2008
mennnn this is no go area as I am presently litl more than their entry level. welll tnx a lot, I better remain where I am
Re: Firstbank by victor4u(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2008
earning*
Re: Firstbank by amaraudo: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
howz, abeg anybody don hia from russelsmith after the interview of july 5th & 6th. please get in touch via activity4u2002@yahoo.com.
Re: Firstbank by popsonbabs(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2008
when did you received the message from first bank, becos a lot people are still waiting for the message. Pls do your findings well b4 u make up your mind.
Take careeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Firstbank by victor4u(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
popsonbabs:

when did you received the message from first bank, because a lot people are still waiting for the message. Please do your findings well before u make up your mind.
Take careeeeeeeeeeeee

This morning afta d test and interview held in gbagada
Re: Firstbank by glorydanz(f): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
victor, i apply for the first bank as teller/chashier i have not heard from then
Re: Firstbank by jobmart: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2008
15 OND holders to be recuited through this advert!

http://jobmartonline./category/current-adverts/
Re: Firstbank by Leks(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2008
I work with the bank and can tell u that entry level pay is more than 70-80k as stated by my guy.Upfront after confirmation is smthn to look forward to.For Transaction officers I wouldn't know.
Re: Firstbank by SELENZODA: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2008
first bank pays 100k for entry level stop scaring my guy
Re: Firstbank by Flowers: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2008
@victor4u

Have you seen your offer letter? The salary and breakdown is there so why give up before you get it.

People will just speculate but when you get it, you can now decide if its okay for you.

Cheers
Re: Firstbank by victor4u(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ flowers
yeah dats true. let me chill n see wat they av to offer

N.B - :owhy ar u using my logo grin wink
Re: Firstbank by jaybee3(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2008
pay for this pay for that. aren't u guys tired of this thread popping here and there.
why not just do a damn research of salaries in previous posts at least seun doesn't delete old post.

Graduates shouldn't be motivated about money alone but development opportunities & actual empowerment the prospective company is offering
Re: Firstbank by innason(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2008
I presently roll with firstbank and i know athoritatively that entry level is 104k-100k.Therefore would-be transaction officers could take home as much as 60k-80k.And thats not all.On confirmation you take a big block of money home.Leave also inclusive not to talk of housing.Apart from the money aspect lets look at the growth aspect.My man who is in the financing industry can not move as fast on the ladder than those of us in the banking industry.The industry is expanding and therefore more hands are continually needed.I think to progress in this forum men should find out the facts before blowing.As for the interview on firstbank i think that is a lie.The bank just accepted the cvs and ve not called for test yet.
Re: Firstbank by victor4u(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
innason:

I presently roll with firstbank and i know athoritatively that entry level is 104k-100k.Therefore would-be transaction officers could take home as much as 60k-80k.And thats not all.On confirmation you take a big block of money home.Leave also inclusive not to talk of housing.Apart from the money aspect lets look at the growth aspect.My man who is in the financing industry can not move as fast on the ladder than those of us in the banking industry.The industry is expanding and therefore more hands are continually needed.I think to progress in this forum men should find out the facts before blowing.As for the interview on firstbank i think that is a lie.The bank just accepted the cvs and ve not called for test yet.

Mr Inason, y talk on sumtin u dnt knw about, y nt limit ur talk to d fact u av. Yeah truth is dat entry level is 104k. Test, interview and medical test has been conducted for 1st batch of T.O's, and 2 wks induction trainin is presently goin on at 1stbank T&grin in Iganmu. we were told dat they ar payin T.O's 40k+allowance(didnt mention aw much dat is), bt they said take home pay is 40k imagin. meenn this is not it at all angry

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Urgent / Schlumberger Calling / Access Bank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.