Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible (885 Views)

How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore / How To Login To Yahoomail Using A Mobile Phone / Help! I Can't Login To Naira Land On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by Rexyl(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
I am unable to login to my Facebook account again. I was being directed to match different pictures picked at random with few selected names. I have tried doing this several times with no success. I would like that the system asked for my phone number for verification but it wouldn't do this. Instead I am being asked to match some pictures with the owners names and this has not being possible. How can this problem be resolved?
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by Rexyl(m): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2013
solution to this problem?
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by Rexyl(m): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2013
still asking for solution to the failed authentication.
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by nani667: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2013
Forget about the Facebook account and register another one.....
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by Rexyl(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:
Forget about the Facebook account and register another one.....

It would be costly to forget about the account because I save vital information with it.

pls HELP
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by Rexyl(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
I think there can be a way to resolve this problem. Who knows the solution?
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by ninja4life(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hav u used a pc to assess ur account??
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by Rexyl(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
ninja4life: Hav u used a pc to assess ur account??

yeah
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by newspapers: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2013
Solution solution solution. There are a number of issues that might cause your inability to loggin to facebook or even nairaland o. forgotten password, hacked account, imputing wrong security answers etc, Here is a tutorial and i hope it helps - http://www.naijareport.com.ng/facebooklogin-full-tutiorial-facebooklogin-signup-security/ if the problem persists, drop your comment here on nairaland. Others might also help but those tutorials covers virtually every aspect of loggin in troubles experienced by many.
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by Rexyl(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2013
newspapers: Solution solution solution. There are a number of issues that might cause your inability to loggin to facebook or even nairaland o. forgotten password, hacked account, imputing wrong security answers etc, Here is a tutorial and i hope it helps - http://www.naijareport.com.ng/facebooklogin-full-tutiorial-facebooklogin-signup-security/ if the problem persists, drop your comment here on nairaland. Others might also help but those tutorials covers virtually every aspect of loggin in troubles experienced by many.
Nothing like wrong login details
Re: Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible by Rexyl(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
after lots of efforts the problem got solved, though not from anyone here

(1) (Reply)

Why RAM Boosters And Task Killers Are Bad For Your Android / Blackberry 9930 Bold 5 White (fairly Used) For Sale / Unknown Error Code During Installation: Plz Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.