Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is It Proving To Be That Merci Is Barca? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It Proving To Be That Merci Is Barca? (475 Views)

Gareth Bale Proving His Worth For Country / See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / #UCLfinal: 5 Reasons Why Juve Will Shock Barca Tomorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proving To Be That Merci Is Barca? by ptaller(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'm not a good writer & most importantly not trying to cause a "club fan war” but would be glad to enjoy the reason of having a forum. Could this confirm the fact that Barca is a one man team? Nelma is a good footballer, but the press contributed more to his price tag than to his capabilities. (My opinion though) I've spent A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ my years watching soccer & aside ping pong, would say its best sport in the world.
Coming back to point, Barca this season have never scored more than 2 goals in A̅ℓℓ the games Mecci didn't play more than a goal, & they have lost 2 two in a row (don't know if it's correct) my point is, I play sporting bet & with Barca I've lost lots of money coz Merci isn't playing. Aside the fact that I stake my money, I also enjoy their game. Back to the forum aspect, do u think Barca is nothing without Merci? Thanks & God bless.
Re: Is It Proving To Be That Merci Is Barca? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
You really need to go back to watching cricket. Who tha hell is Mecci, and who tha hell is Nelma?

Well, Barça won 4-0 against Granada and 4-1 against Real Valladolid without Messi. But, it doesn't change the fact that they're overly dependent on Leo Messi.
Re: Is It Proving To Be That Merci Is Barca? by AbuMikey(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2013

Na Wash!!! undecided

Re: Is It Proving To Be That Merci Is Barca? by ptaller(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
@Asteenix: if u follow my post wella, u'd know that I'm of one those that respect people even for the fact that its a faceless forum. But bro, pls read ur comment & u'll see u contradicting urself, go check d number of games barca won with more than a goal with or without Mecci. To me there's nothing special about Nelma, the South American Press contributed to his price tag than his capabilities. Sorry, if my previous post sounded rude.
Re: Is It Proving To Be That Merci Is Barca? by zicky(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Barca - messi = Arsenal

(1) (Reply)

2014 World Cup Draw: Team-by-team Guide / World Cup Groups In Full. / You Don't Need A Loud Voice To Be Heard, But What Is It You Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.