Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos (655 Views)

Wale And Reminisce Duet On New Song [watch Video] / Wale And Kendrick Lamar To Perform In Lagos At Rap, Rhythm And Rhymes / HOT AND New!!! Wale, And His Naija Freestyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos by airmark(m): 1:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Wale was in Lagos last week and he performed at the Johnnie Walker event which was held on the 30th November, 2013. The pick of the lot was the performance of his hit single “Bad” with Seyi Shay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i4wlFL2Fco
Re: Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos by Aromas: 1:11am On Dec 02, 2013
This dude is handsome n well Behind-up.
Re: Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos by Baba419(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2013
the ladys cover was not that bad
Re: Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Baba419: the ladys cover was not that bad

She totally ruined d song at a point.
Re: Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos by airmark(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
django1:

She totally ruined d song at a point.

I did nt notice, i was carried away by her stature.
Re: Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
airmark:

I did nt notice, i was carried away by her stature.

What about her stature? She's a dry bone.
Re: Wale And Seyi Shay Performing 'BAD' In Lagos by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
django1:

What about her stature? She's a dry bone.

May God forgive you. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Muna Ft. DJ Andre - WENA / Skales Lands N200m Record Deal / Music Video: Phyno - Authe Ft. Flavour [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.