Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Phones - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Phones (1160 Views)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / Grand Theft Auto In Africa: Does It Promote Violence? / Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Phones by luigiajah(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2013
By God's grace by the end of june 2014, Grand Theft Auto Naija for Android.Would be out, this time not from rockstar games but from i and my team. We have been working on it and have succesfully worked out a means of Creating it. This is just a little way of changing the GTA Default Radio Stations By editing some data. Heres the tweak.Imagine stealing a car in the game and you just here nigerian songs on all the different radio stations. Ranging From Skelewu by Davido To Caro by Wizkid. Lets get down to biz. Create a new folder in your file manager gta nfx files. This folder is to store the default radio stations of the game. After That Go to Android then to com.rockstar.gta3 or something like that but it must have rockstar in it open data. Then search for The .nfx files that are up to 13mb e.g CAT.NFX,KJAH.NFX. When you move them to the folder make sure you rename them from .nfx to .mp3 then play it. If it is a radio station rename it back to .nfx if its not rename it to .nfx and move it back to the folder you moved it from. Then Move The Music You Want To Use To Replace the ones u moved to the gta nfx files folder. But rename it with the default name. E.g if u moved class.nfx and you want to replace it with skelewu.mp3 rename skelewu.mp3 to class.nfx and so on. When you are through Just Run The Game. Note- do not use music that is more than 10mb to replace the .nfx files. Stay connected on how to mod android apps and more. At www . skyreloadz . tk
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Phones by judchuks20(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2013
I'd like to play it. Promises to be truly awesome.
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Phones by fr3do(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2013
Did something like this on symbian
Asphalt2
It was playing tpain-blame it in the background
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Phones by luigiajah(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
I want more members in my team that's developing the game so if you are interested just sign up at skyreloadz.tk. Then reply here at nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Xen The Alien Game Demo (android And Windows) / [support] Plans On A Game Forum / Anyone Play Any Call Of Duty Online Ps4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.