Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

A Dreamy Car Tech - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Dreamy Car Tech (703 Views)

Amazing Tech Inventions Of 2013 / HOPE CITY - Africa's Tallest Building Set For $10 Billion Tech City In GHANA! / The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dreamy Car Tech by sportfeva(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2013
I have a dream that one day, a similitude tech or machine like that of a car that make use of road for transportation and communication will start flying, making use of the sky. This tech will be born out of the great stress the road traffic will have in that generation. It won't require any runway to start flying. It is noiseless and smoke free thereby eco-friendly.

I truly had a dream seeing a black object hover through the sky over me with a few other people walking. The movement over us captivated us, it doesn't produce any disturbing sound or noise and it landed easily and freely at anywhere it wanted to land.

They say, if you can dream it, then you can do it. This might not be achievable in my generation, but many generations to come, I believe it will be alive, a reality.

Has anyone had such a dream. You can share yours. This one makes me thinking on my bed, and I thought I am not the only one that must have experience such a dream and this is a tech that is achievable.
Re: A Dreamy Car Tech by phranco(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2013
i have experience such. It has been invented but have not been put into law for commercial activities because it is an auto-pilot that uses GPS and sophisticated communication for its navigation.
Re: A Dreamy Car Tech by sportfeva(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow that's incredible. This is becoming real.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Partners Alcatel To Introduce 100gb Ultra-broadband Connectivity. / ₦airaland Forum Made Front Page At Build Up Nigeria Facebook Page.. / Future Russian Army Could Deploy Anywhere In The World – In 7 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.