Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl (24399 Views)

No need again ! You Can Swap Your Ride For My 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring. / VERY CLEAN 1999 TOYOTA AVALON XL...PRICE: N980k / Tokunbo 2002 Toyota Avalon Xl: Price: N1.3m..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by adewasco2k(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
How much you buy am before i call sam to find out? grin cheesy i hop sam no be car wash sha

No he cant be a wash man, look at the car's windscreen SAM is written on it too.

#dialing SAM +22966616161

8 Likes

Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by WebSurfer(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
adewasco2k: How much you buy am before i call sam to find out? grin cheesy i hop sam no be car wash sha
lol
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by memski(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
adewasco2k: How much you buy am before i call sam to find out? grin cheesy i hop sam no be car wash sha

lol... dats nice.. u don catch am... my guy go de regret why in no blank am... yawa don gas ohhhh
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Divinehenrich(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guy , congrats. The car is really clean and lovely. Details me about d price and other vital information.
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by memski(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divinehenrich: Guy , congrats. The car is really clean and lovely. Details me about d price and other vital information.

wonder y this guy is not responding to comments.... if u no wan respond why put it here na.... abi u re kidding us. talk the amount u wan heil the ride na
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by 3ace(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
divex: seriously who cares?? but i tap this blessing sha ijn grin
memski:

wonder y this guy is not responding to comments.... if u no wan respond why put it here na.... abi u re kidding us. talk the amount u wan heil the ride na
You and all those asking how much should know that this guy is letting you all know the history of the car so that when it is put up for sale on January 2nd, you'll all know it's one month use and price reasonably.

1 Like

Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Swiftlee(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bia..OP, because you drove that car or you sat inside from cotonou to Naija no mean say na you get am! Just come and respond to these questions or..#wait oo# something is even telling me now that the guy was sent to deliver a message in lagos all the way from Gombe State..and on his way back he decided to catch fun..see the way he is even crossing legs! grin
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by 3ace(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Swiftlee: Bia..OP, because you drove that car or you sat inside from cotonou to Naija no mean say na you get am! Just come and respond to these questions or..#wait oo# something is even telling me now that the guy was sent to deliver a message in lagos all the way from Gombe State..and on his way back he decided to catch fun..see the way he is even crossing legs! grin
Why should you just pass a comment about someone you don't know.?
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Temptee101(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hahahahaha!!!!
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Swiftlee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
3ace: Why should you just pass a comment about someone you don't know.?
Benefit of doubts incases of uncleared lingering questions grin btw,please how much is that car? Lets start from there..
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Ramcie(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nairalanders can be wicked sha! see as una use questions drive d guy comot. gringringringringrin
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
#TEAM AVALON, Congrats bro
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by nicky4lif(f): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't like the car cos it reminds me of my ex.my ex bought same car with same colour last year nd he changed.he started carrying different girls nd we broke up,only if I knew,I wld have advised him against it,that we shld be using the bus we were using.

4 Likes

Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by adambest(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
chelseabmw: I dont need to talk much here,this isn't the first time of going to cotonou to get a car.....I got my car just within 3days smiley Just wanna share with u all...Free free to ask any questions or PM me

hw much did u purchase d car?
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by charlesazeh(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
WebSurfer: Am a full warri born and breed and would have told you too if that is warri, or maybe you told us wrongly

olorogun of waffi land, i degwe for u.... wetin make u feel say the location no be warri...abi you de every street and houses for warri abi....smh, oba no de go transfer....you sidown for one area de look masquerade, while men de waka all corner de follow am dance.....
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Beaf1: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
The guy don vamoose grin

Tell us price you no gree. My lion is beautiful and stronger than this car.
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by chux76(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
dwittyc0der: so

my own too is comming soon cheesy

YOUR FADA[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Congrats man wish u all d best.....
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
WebSurfer: @Op that is not warri, that is ekpoma, after police station/Onojie palace edo state, I mean the other pictures, the other at with interlogs looks like supreme hotels, Am not too sure about that though but am 10000000% sure about the others
na sunnice interlogs
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by ZaBaene(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Looking for a Job? Have you any friend or relative who needs a job, you can recommend this to him/her. It's a way they can be earning up to N10,000 daily in Nigeria. Check out my blog: http://benjaminonwe..com
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
chelseabmw: I dont need to talk much here,this isn't the first time of going to cotonou to get a car.....I got my car just within 3days smiley Just wanna share with u all...Free free to ask any questions or PM me

eddy bagga,I greet u from ekpoma

1 Like

Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by alphaconde(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
osemu8: eddy bagga,I greet u from ekpoma
WebSurfer: @Op that is not warri, that is ekpoma, after police station/Onojie palace edo state, I mean the other pictures, the other at with interlogs looks like supreme hotels, Am not too sure about that though but am 10000000% sure about the others

Strong men
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Warri get red sand??
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Broke people sef dey ask "how much" like say dem go put on trousers go buy am now now. Smh* una no sabi where autoshop dey?
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by AceVentura: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Getting a car from Cotonou is no biggy. I drive a Honda Pilot & I recently bought a Toyota Avensis for my wife in June & same for my mum last month. As long as you pay the appropriate duty & do original custom papers in Nigeria, you're good to go.

All the same, congrats to the Op on your new car. Hope you've done comprehensive insurance on the car. It's all for the best.
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
nicky4lif: I don't like the car cos it reminds me of my ex.my ex bought same car with same colour last year nd he changed.he started carrying different girls nd we broke up,only if I knew,I wld have advised him against it,that we shld be using the bus we were using.
He would have carried other girls anyway, Avalon or not, even if he were to be driving dangote's truck.
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by tropaz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dis car go fit me øooo..parol,arc,seun...lov u all
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2013

HAHAHA badt guy.......Op u are busted.....lol. i second.
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by olamide210: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wire Wire
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by AbuMikey(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
osemu8: na sunnice interlogs

Sun Nice nor get that kind space na tongue

Na Supreme Hotels for Ujemen be dat wink

1 Like

Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Sun Nice nor get that kind space na tongue

Na Supreme Hotels for Ujemen be dat wink

Nawah ohh ekp people plenty here......greetings.
Abeg make una no too expose our brother ohh,boys are not smiling.
Re: Went To Contonou To Get My 2006 Toyota Avalon Xl by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
This pics was snapped in Ekpoma, Edo State. That's supreme hotel and that car was snap in Sam car wash. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations / Used and Tokunbo Cars Available (Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Benz) e.t.c / 2021 Model BMW X6 Competition Mpower Toks Full Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.