Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Join Light Up Naija And Smile To D Bank - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Join Light Up Naija And Smile To D Bank (555 Views)

Double Your Winning in Sport Betting (and Smile to the Bank) / This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank / Smile To The Bank Every Week.........invest In Granite Truck Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Light Up Naija And Smile To D Bank by kgold: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2008
Facebook is d hottest site where u can meet and make a network for any products you want to sell
But LIGHT UP NAIJA is the group that shows you how to make money without paying a dime,
this is a new dawn where we all can do something to make nigeria great at d same time see how your pocket swells.
Its time to go start something. LIGHT UP NAIJA
Re: Join Light Up Naija And Smile To D Bank by 74071688(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2008
light up naija with more scams, una no dey tire ehn?

scamming everywhere

any concept, na to take am try scam people!!

e don be for una
Re: Join Light Up Naija And Smile To D Bank by kgold: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2008
guy with dat attitude i dont think you might go far,if you have balls or you really know what ure saying then lets meet face to face and come along with EFCC i will give you all my details. People like you oppose everything and propose nothing ,NIGERIA needs people with a different mind set, people who dont complain about the govt but actually create solution. Make good use of your brain cos i know beneath all dat immaturety theres an idea. Go start something
Re: Join Light Up Naija And Smile To D Bank by 74071688(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2008
i have started something and  u know what, it is to ask scammers to get a fucking life!!
because u started lite up naija where fraudulent minds like u meet, u wont let us rest?!
goodluck with it bruv, m on point right here!!
i didnt complain about the Govt, so i dont know where u got that from!!
pockets swells? and u are in a cyber cafe!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Write And Sell Songs Online / I Need Someone To Help Pay $10 With Paypal / Best Carrer Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.